Battle of the Brahmas!! State semifinals East Bernard vs Paul Pewitt!!

Brahmaball

State semi-finals  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• East Bernard Brahmas
    • Paul Pewitt Brahmas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

16 minutes ago, EBfreakydeaky said:

What up gurl....hmu b4 friday. I. Know you gon need a real man afta dis game to dry yo tear. Baby yall ain't seen no d like eb got dis year. Ya MIGHT git 250 if the ref help like he did last fri. Yall lucky to even b here baby. Hmu do fa reals

Nobody is lucky in the final four you illiterate scum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Stinks 2

21 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

I never text anything regards to your comments.....I think you have right to your opinions...why target me when others replied to your comments differently unless this may be personal. Neither way, I don't care Mrs Nature boy or Nature boy masking using his wife account as a decoy to probe the thread. Y'all need professional help. 

Lol

25 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

LaJathen Allen 2,014 yards

Cross Holder 1,100 yards

Kadrien Johnson 1,003 yards

Deiontray Hill 955 yards

Kieuntre Hawkins 805 yards

Paul Pewitt offense 5,967 total rushing yards this season. 

Very impressive!!! 👍

What grade are these young men in? 

Hard to compare these teams by not seeing EB play. EB by score comparison seems to have a better defense, but nobody as of yet has been able to corral PP running game. The only thing that gives rise to concern is PP defense. I think the offensive line has a lot to do with PP success on offense, not distracting from the backs. With that thought I'll give the edge to PP, provided they hold onto the ball, EB was very physical last year. No reason to think they would be different this year.

Region IV doesn't compare to Region III as far as talent.  With that said, EB is the best in Region IV by a landslide!!  Solid team with a good defense.  BUT- Ganado wouldn't make the playoffs in Pewitt's district, yet they made the Region final against EB.  I've watched a lot of video on EB, and they have a very good offense that mixes up the run and pass very well.  EB's defense has handled teams from their district and in the playoffs that are far less athetic/talented than what comes out of Region III.  Daingerfield had one of the most athetically gifted teams I've ever seen, and Pewitt beat them.  Pewitt proved that their talent measured up to the best, and they roared back from 17 down to win the game with some timely passes and a pick six.  Region III is the toughest region for 3A D2.  Same old story out of Region 1 and 2 every year (Canadian/Gunter).  Year in year out, they don't have any competition until the semis in Region 1/2, then the state game.. So with Pewitt emerging as the winner of Region III, I don't think EB will be able to recover from this hit you in the mouth rushing attack.  Almost 6,000 yards rushing with one 2,000 yard back, two 1,000 yard backs, and two more backs with 800 and 950. 

Paul Pewitt 31

East Bernard 17

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 12/7/2019 at 8:04 AM, Suvicka said:

Not much defense in that PPewitt- Daingerfield game.

Against EB, Ganado’s only TD came after the Indians had partially blocked a Brahma punt in the end zone.  Recovered at the 4 and took it in, in two plays.  That, and a first quarter field goal. That’s all....EB’s red zone defense was lights-out.  And Coach Bosse snapped shut the playbook in the second half, running ultra conservative.  The Ganado defense completely sold out at the scrimmage line to try to defense EB’s rush, but all that resulted in was three quick touchdown scoring long runs by the Brahmas in the first and early second-quarter. The game was essentially over at that point.

Expect EB to bring juuuust a little bit of D to the Pewitt game. The Bohemian Bandits.  As I recall they gave Newton a little bit of a tussle last year, after some of you had been predicting 70-0 and 80-0 Newton wins. Surely you remember that one.

Whoever predicted that without the Brown kid was just plain foolish.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:30 AM, GoBigBlue said:

You win. Pewitt has no defense. You can just go on and start preparing for Canadian.   Keep up with that thought. See how it worked for the last couple of teams. 

Pewitt’s defense is highly underrated. 

What they are forgetting is Daingerfields Offense.Lol

On 12/7/2019 at 11:41 AM, Brahmaball said:

I guess pewitt holding a very fast and very explosive dfield offense to only two tds in the second half means their defense is only mediocre at best 

Wouldn’t say mediocre but out of the four teams left PP has giving up more points than the other three.....and it’s not even close. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 3:34 PM, MrsNATUREBOY98 said:

Nobody is lucky in the final four you illiterate scum. 

Whasup wit dat.. why I gotta be all dat? I got a Masters in Theography! It like a mix of religion and world travel. Just tryin be real cause sound like ya boo in da penataintry. Call me illicit one mo gen its gon be on! Debate Champ here too fa sho. Keep it real chick..

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, ClubProGuy said:

Region IV doesn't compare to Region III as far as talent.  With that said, EB is the best in Region IV by a landslide!!  Solid team with a good defense.  BUT- Ganado wouldn't make the playoffs in Pewitt's district, yet they made the Region final against EB.  I've watched a lot of video on EB, and they have a very good offense that mixes up the run and pass very well.  EB's defense has handled teams from their district and in the playoffs that are far less athetic/talented than what comes out of Region III.  Daingerfield had one of the most athetically gifted teams I've ever seen, and Pewitt beat them.  Pewitt proved that their talent measured up to the best, and they roared back from 17 down to win the game with some timely passes and a pick six.  Region III is the toughest region for 3A D2.  Same old story out of Region 1 and 2 every year (Canadian/Gunter).  Year in year out, they don't have any competition until the semis in Region 1/2, then the state game.. So with Pewitt emerging as the winner of Region III, I don't think EB will be able to recover from this hit you in the mouth rushing attack.  Almost 6,000 yards rushing with one 2,000 yard back, two 1,000 yard backs, and two more backs with 800 and 950. 

Paul Pewitt 31

East Bernard 17

Bruh you waste a lotta good spellin fa nuttin. You crazy if you believe that mess

• Confused 1