Battle of the Brahmas!! State semifinals East Bernard vs Paul Pewitt!!

Brahmaball

State semi-finals  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• East Bernard Brahmas
    • Paul Pewitt Brahmas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

I am totally biased, but my take is this. 

EB is a very good team. They dont have blazing speed, but they are very sound. Their defense is solid. Their offense is very good.

Pewitt is solid as well. We have a very good o line and some very good backs. Our qb has gotten much better as the season has gone on. Our defense swarms to the ball. 

This will be a hard hitting and hard fought game.

Pewitt will find a way to win. There is just something special about this group. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, OPC said:

I am totally biased, but my take is this. 

EB is a very good team. They dont have blazing speed, but they are very sound. Their defense is solid. Their offense is very good.

Pewitt is solid as well. We have a very good o line and some very good backs. Our qb has gotten much better as the season has gone on. Our defense swarms to the ball. 

This will be a hard hitting and hard fought game.

Pewitt will find a way to win. There is just something special about this group. 

Do you get that 2005 team feeling from them?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Whoever predicted that without the Brown kid was just plain foolish.

I did not make that game last year bc my daughter graduated nursing school that night, but from what I was told nobody knew until just hours before the game Brown wasn’t playing. I think it affected them all mentally. We still had a lot of weapons and pushed through. 
PP is very successful and came from a tough district but I do think EB is just as good. Their defense is legit and PP offense is top notch. I’m interested to see how they run on EB’s defense. I’m pulling for PP and I hope they win, but I also know EB will be hungry and just as good. We shall see. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mallardman217 said:

Had pretty good convo going over their.... Kinda died out this morning

Yea tried keeping it civil but some people just wanna argue I guess. They dont believe that our o line averages 300 pounds and can move pretty good for some big fellas

1 hour ago, Mallardman217 said:

They gonna learn..... They'll be whistling a different tune by 830 Friday night

Yal ain't seen no 33 like Eb yet cuz. Tellin ya dis d gon shut dem down. 300 or 250 don matter. Eb lbrs gon lite em up. Safety to. Com on back sat and telk freaky who daddy is. Eb def gon be daddy fri nite watch see lmbo

4 minutes ago, EBfreakydeaky said:

Yal ain't seen no 33 like Eb yet cuz. Tellin ya dis d gon shut dem down. 300 or 250 don matter. Eb lbrs gon lite em up. Safety to. Com on back sat and telk freaky who daddy is. Eb def gon be daddy fri nite watch see lmbo

I honestly hope that you are talking this way on purpose, because it very hard to take you seriously.

• LOL! 1

14 hours ago, JilliB1995 said:

I did not make that game last year bc my daughter graduated nursing school that night, but from what I was told nobody knew until just hours before the game Brown wasn’t playing. I think it affected them all mentally. We still had a lot of weapons and pushed through. 
PP is very successful and came from a tough district but I do think EB is just as good. Their defense is legit and PP offense is top notch. I’m interested to see how they run on EB’s defense. I’m pulling for PP and I hope they win, but I also know EB will be hungry and just as good. We shall see. 

I have a question for all the folks out there. Has anybody ever been  able to stream video through TexanLive  on an I Pad? I'm gonna try Friday nite, but if there is an app or something I will need, I'd like to know ahead of time. If I can't do that I'll at least listen.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

2 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I have a question for all the folks out there. Has anybody ever been  able to stream video through TexanLive  on an I Pad? I'm gonna try Friday nite, but if there is an app or something I will need, I'd like to know ahead of time. If I can't do that I'll at least listen.

You should be able to stream it from safari. 

18 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I watch from iPad. Have to use chrome browser though. The safari browser doesn’t work all the time with it. 

Brahmas vs. Brahmas just makes me think of that old chewing tobacco "Bull of the woods chewing tobacco "  I will be pulling for Paul Pewitt Brahmas this time. Region 3 to state. Also to EB if the Brown kid hadn't left the team a day or so before Newton Played them Brahmas the game wouldn't have been close, he was that good ask Daingerfield?