Battle of the Brahmas!! State semifinals East Bernard vs Paul Pewitt!!

Brahmaball

State semi-finals  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• East Bernard Brahmas
    • Paul Pewitt Brahmas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

2 minutes ago, GoBigBlue said:

I need to talk to him. My nephews played for him.  Including my nephew who was killed in Afghanistan. 

Hes told the story of a young man he coached that was killed in action. That’s why he puts the American flag on the back of our helmets. In tribute to that young man he coached. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

That is the reason I love High School football. Dang I wish I could be a part of the celebration on all of em. I'm so proud of these boys, and I don't know a one of em.Lol.  For most of them, they will not play a down of college football, and this is their day in the sun. They will re-live it the rest of their lives. You just have to be proud for them. I've set up four different ways to hear and/or view the game tonight so I'm bound to get it somewhere.

Play  hard Brahmas, and make your community proud. If it is not to be, then hold your head up and know you did your best.

I know what you mean those celebrations are the greatest feelings in the world. You also should have seen the stands I thought they might collapse there for a little while lol

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Brahmaball said:

I know what you mean those celebrations are the greatest feelings in the world. You also should have seen the stands I thought they might collapse there for a little while lol

I was hugging people I haven't in a while and even had watery eyes. Definitely a game to remember.