1. 1. Who

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Longview 

That’s all we need to know. Thank you for you valuable input. 

You do realize PG is the favorite we get it you don't like them but make it less obvious

2 hours ago, OLEMAN said:

A lot of people think PG has it wrapped up.  The only execption are the folks are the players, coaches, and fans from PG. They play like David not Goliath 

Shouldn't think that way. Cuero from last year. comes to mind However PG is legit and should be the favorite.

2 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Well that who is winning state .

East Texas forum with eastern Texas teams as only poll choices. I assumed it was rhetorical. My mistake. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

East Texas forum with eastern Texas teams as only poll choices. I assumed it was rhetorical. My mistake. 

Lol yes but central texas has a following here, Doesn't David Smoak live in Waco area?   Also  they're most likely playing a East Tx team , No?

1 minute ago, Champ1000 said:

Lol yes but central texas has a following here and they are most likely playing a East Tx team , No?

My poll, no? And I don’t care about Centex and their following here......all ten of them. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

My poll, no? And I don’t care about Centex and their following here......all ten of them. 

Ok fair enough just following the facts and popular opinion. Vega is the real deal.  However, anyone gonna beat them it will be Surratt.

Just now, Champ1000 said:

Lol yes but central texas has a following here and they are most likely playing a East Tx team , No?

But what are the odds of the % being high on a poll ? 500 people pick Carthage, 250 pick PG, 200 pick PP and 20 pick Lavega

2 minutes ago, MARLINDOGS said:

But what are the odds of the % being high on a poll ? 500 people pick Carthage, 250 pick PG, 200 pick PP and 20 pick Lavega

Wanting to win and who is winning is two different things. The majority will be rooting for East Texas teams.