San Augustine vs Refugio

wolfpack76

San Augustine vs Refugio  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• San Augustine
    • Refugio

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/2019 at 12:55 AM

Refugio was just too big. Next year they will have a whole new crop of 250 pounders on the line. . So will Mason and Shiner. 

I wish the UIL could come up with a more fair way to do classifications. 

When you play a team like Refugio their lines are like a mix of one whole district from our region. 

2 minutes ago, ProdigyMaker said:

Refugio was just too big. Next year they will have a whole new crop of 250 pounders on the line. . So will Mason and Shiner. 

I wish the UIL could come up with a more fair way to do classifications. 

When you play a team like Refugio their lines are like a mix of one whole district from our region. 

SA was bigger. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

SA was bigger. 

Significantly lol. No way I’ll talk down on our players or coaches...I’ll leave it at we had our chances, Refugio made fewer mistakes and won the game. My hats off to them. Still proud to be from SA. Play those same players 10 times and I bet they’d split the series. I’ll say SA gave Refugio all they wanted and then some 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wolfpack76 said:

29-21 refs and Refugio 

How come every single time SA loses its because of the refs... Wasn't it you last week saying “every time Joaquin loses they say it’s because of injuries?” What’s more realistic 3-4 starters go down and a season is shot for a small school, or the referees intentionally take games from SA? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lambo said:

How come every single time SA loses its because of the refs... Wasn't it you last week saying “every time Joaquin loses they say it’s because of injuries?” What’s more realistic 3-4 starters go down and a season is shot for a small school, or the referees intentionally take games from SA? 

Joaquin could only dream of December football

1 hour ago, BronCos2015 said:

Joaquin could only dream of December football

I think that’s a stretch. We were literally one win away from December football. Congrats to your team on an outstanding season. I really thought y’all had the team to get over the hump this year. Just couldn’t quite catch the breaks you needed. But a great job all the way around. 3 straight regional titles is nothing to sneeze at. 

4 hours ago, Lambo said:

And if you read the next comment by me you’d see that I said I don’t know that the blatant pass interference call would have changed the outcome of the game. When Joe gets this far, come see me, but until then the best Joe can do is hope Newt wins the sheriff race so y’all have something to brag about because that’s as close as Joe will get to winning anything 

• Stinks 3

7 hours ago, BootScreen said:

First time posting on smoaky! Congrats to the Bobcats! Most disciplined Refugio team to come out in awhile. San Augustine, Be proud. Yall are something to be reckoned with for years to come. That East Texas Speed ain't no joke! On to Post! 

Somebody recognize. Welcome to Smoaky.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, BootScreen said:

First time posting on smoaky! Congrats to the Bobcats! Most disciplined Refugio team to come out in awhile. San Augustine, Be proud. Yall are something to be reckoned with for years to come. That East Texas Speed ain't no joke! On to Post! 

Hope to hear from you even more now that you have that first post on your resume'......

• Like 1