wolfpack76

San Augustine vs Refugio

San Augustine vs Refugio  

95 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who wins?

• San Augustine
    • Refugio

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/13/2019 at 12:55 AM

Wolves win and move on to the state finals

• Like 1

Third week in a row Refugio has played on a Thursday. 

I vote against THEM every time because of their coach.  Very wrong of me.  They are truly a dynasty in small town Texas football.  Their coach just rubs a lot of us wrong. SA better be on their A game.  The Bobcats have a lot history with deep runs.  Making the finals is a norm for them

11 minutes ago, OLEMAN said:

I vote against THEM every time because of their coach.  Very wrong of me.  They are truly a dynasty in small town Texas football.  Their coach just rubs a lot of us wrong. SA better be on their A game.  The Bobcats have a lot history with deep runs.  Making the finals is a norm for them

What is it about him that you dislike?

6 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

He has good offenses. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OLEMAN said:

Everyone I see post that have actually met him, they like him.  Maybe he's not so bad.

14 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

what would you guess? Honestly.

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Practice for the State Championship

4 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Prolly cause they will be playing on Thursday at Jerry world,if they get there..js 

13 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Prolly cause they will be playing on Thursday at Jerry world,if they get there..js 

Chain, what game will they play in on Thursday at Jerry’s World?  Championship is on Wednesday evening at 7

Refugio by a large margin. SA gets a taste of their own medicine as  they don't have a huge advantage in the participation to enrollment ratio.

In this one Refugio has a big advantage in nearly every way. 

Good luck to SA though. They will need it. 

5 minutes ago, ProdigyMaker said:

Refugio by a large margin. SA gets a taste of their own medicine as  they don't have a huge advantage in the participation to enrollment ratio.

In this one Refugio has a big advantage in nearly every way. 

Good luck to SA though. They will need it. 

And they may win, but I love it when you bet against us. You picked Shelbyville, Garrison, Normangee, Harleton, and Groveton so far you’re batting 1000. You are quite possibly the biggest goob on SDC. 

• Stinks 1

31 minutes ago, wolfpack76 said:

And they may win, but I love it when you bet against us. You picked Shelbyville, Garrison, Normangee, Harleton, and Groveton so far you’re batting 1000. You are quite possibly the biggest goob on SDC. 

😂 show me where I picked against SA? I picked SA to be in the regional final early in the year. 

You are just upset because you have nothing for the cold hard facts I mention. 🤺💣

14 minutes ago, ProdigyMaker said:

😂 show me where I picked against SA? I picked SA to be in the regional final early in the year. 

You are just upset because you have nothing for the cold hard facts I mention. 🤺💣

I don’t have time to go back thru post but we all know who you’ve picked. I think you even prophesied that SA wouldn’t keep shelbyville out of the end zone yet at the end of the game there was a goose egg on that side of the scoreboard  

He did. Every thread that there has been something to say about San Augustine, he had something to say. Stay in Shelbyville or wherever you’re from. Lord knows without my Dad from the early to late 80s, my kinfolks the Bolton’s, Cartwrights, Burrells of the 90s-2000s to my late baby cousin Octavian (arguably the best thing to happen to that program football wise) they would still remain inferior.