Lampasas vs Carthage

Liberty

4A DIV 1 STATE SEMI FINALS - Lampasas vs Carthage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Lampasas Badgers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

28 minutes ago, coachkells said:

This game gives me the same feeling the the Carthage vs MH game did last year.  Lots of unknowns.   

Yesterday at Chalk Talk, Surratt said he feels good about their chances going into this game. He gives off a confident vibe when he talks . He already has plans in place for the next game; he always prepares for the future.😏👍

49 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Yesterday at Chalk Talk, Surratt said he feels good about their chances going into this game. He gives off a confident vibe when he talks . He already has plans in place for the next game; he always prepares for the future.😏👍

Those WR short/intermediate crossing routes going to be wide open when he needs them. 

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I bet . The confidence in his team is amazing. He truly has a backup plan and a backup for that plan. Adjustments and gambling is second nature to him. 

8 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

Do you think Carthage run away with it or is in dogfight? Carthage hasn't been in a competitive game in quite some time.

A lot depends on the Dawgs defense this will be there first real test from a offense that can score from any where on the field.  If they are what people say they are then Dawgs by 14, but if Lampasas can find some kinks in that armor then it could be a game that the last team with the ball wins.  

Just now, coachkells said:

A lot depends on the Dawgs defense this will be there first real test from a offense that can score from any where on the field.  If they are what people say they are then Dawgs by 14, but if Lampasas can find some kinks in that armor then it could be a game that the last team with the ball wins.  

It’s getting to be That time of year when games are hard fought contests!👌😏

1 minute ago, coachkells said:

I believe it will a closer game. A good Defense usually beats a good offense. 38-24 Carthage 

• Stinks 1

12 minutes ago, coachkells said:

Carthage is in for a fight, no one gave LH or Heritage a chance last year either.  

Very true. You don't make it to the semifinals by luck, it will be exciting to watch an unfamiliar team play Friday. Anything can and will happen, if you don't execute and adjust to the other teams game plan. Lampasas seems to be very balanced, just hope our defensive lines gets a good push and allows the others to attack the ball like they have been doing lately. Go Dawgs!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, CDAWG68 said:

Very true. You don't make it to the semifinals by luck, it will be exciting to watch an unfamiliar team play Friday. Anything can and will happen, if you don't execute and adjust to the other teams game plan. Lampasas seems to be very balanced, just hope our defensive lines gets a good push and allows the others to attack the ball like they have been doing lately. Go Dawgs!!

The dawgs front 7 will be one of the best they have seen this year.  

• Thanks 1

On 12/7/2019 at 7:28 PM, Liberty said:

State Semi Finals - Lampasas vs Carthage.  Being played at Texan Drive/Randall Reed Stadium in New Caney, Friday at 7:30 PM.  Carthage is the visitors.  Go Dawgs!

the good thing about being visitors is that the National Anthem will not last 12 minutes this week.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

13 minutes ago, bmoc said:

the good thing about being visitors is that the National Anthem will not last 12 minutes this week.  

My daughter is a member of that Battlin' Bulldog Band and I just showed her this comment.....we shared a GOOD hearty laugh! LMBO

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I do hate our little prelude to the national anthem. It’s gotten old. Also, it confuses the other fans and they initially think we don’t know the correct song, it’s kind of silly. 

LoL I was thrown off by the band commentary on the radio .  At first I was like man this school is serious about their student athletes.

• Like 1
  • Stinks 2

9 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I do hate our little prelude to the national anthem. It’s gotten old. Also, it confuses the other fans and they initially think we don’t know the correct song, it’s kind of silly. 

I thought I was the only one lol