Lampasas vs Carthage

Liberty

4A DIV 1 STATE SEMI FINALS - Lampasas vs Carthage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Lampasas Badgers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

12 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I do hate our little prelude to the national anthem. It’s gotten old. Also, it confuses the other fans and they initially think we don’t know the correct song, it’s kind of silly. 

Yeah, silly little God Bless America....

14 hours ago, bansheefan03 said:

Man this chat has been dead for a semi 

The Badger fans on FSSW are convinced no defense will stop their offense, not even ours.  We will get enough stops to comfortably win.  Most of them think it will be a relatively high scoring game similar to LH game last year.  I’ve got it at 38-24 Dawgs. I think Lamp will struggle to run the ball and will not have the previous success on the tunnel screen or the deep pass.  The Badger QB will eventually force throws into coverage resulting in 2 INT’s in the second half.  Carthage will run the ball as good or better than we have all year.  I also agree with a previous poster that we will have a lot of success on the intermediate crossing and double move routes.  Horton should have plenty of time to throw and should have a solid game.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

The Badger fans on FSSW are convinced no defense will stop their offense, not even ours.  We will get enough stops to comfortably win.  Most of them think it will be a relatively high scoring game similar to LH game last year.  I’ve got it at 38-24 Dawgs. I think Lamp will struggle to run the ball and will not have the previous success on the tunnel screen or the deep pass.  The Badger QB will eventually force throws into coverage resulting in 2 INT’s in the second half.  Carthage will run the ball as good or better than we have all year.  I also agree with a previous poster that we will have a lot of success on the intermediate crossing and double move routes.  Horton should have plenty of time to throw and should have a solid game.

ST feel the same way about their game.  ST coach said they were going pencil whip LV on his coaching show.  I know he supposed to be confident but come on now.