Lampasas vs Carthage

Liberty

4A DIV 1 STATE SEMI FINALS - Lampasas vs Carthage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Lampasas Badgers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

Jesus, it must really #### to live in a cess pool like Carthage.  You have the time to post 198 times about high school football?? LMFAO

I guess your cousin has been too busy to go out on some dates?  After the L tomorrow maybe she will be available. I hope you are able to comprehend my post but it wouldn’t surprise me if you can’t. Enjoy the game and your cousin!  

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 5

7 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

The Badger fans on FSSW are convinced no defense will stop their offense, not even ours.  We will get enough stops to comfortably win.  Most of them think it will be a relatively high scoring game similar to LH game last year.  I’ve got it at 38-24 Dawgs. I think Lamp will struggle to run the ball and will not have the previous success on the tunnel screen or the deep pass.  The Badger QB will eventually force throws into coverage resulting in 2 INT’s in the second half.  Carthage will run the ball as good or better than we have all year.  I also agree with a previous poster that we will have a lot of success on the intermediate crossing and double move routes.  Horton should have plenty of time to throw and should have a solid game.

Agree.

33 minutes ago, Gunsup01 said:

Jesus, it must really #### to live in a cess pool like Carthage.  You have the time to post 198 times about high school football?? LMFAO

I guess your cousin has been too busy to go out on some dates?  After the L tomorrow maybe she will be available. I hope you are able to comprehend my post but it wouldn’t surprise me if you can’t. Enjoy the game and your cousin!  

Gunsup has come in guns blazin’! He wild. 

Carthage is such a filthy cesspool....just voted the best small town in Texas. Country bumpkin, hillbilly, no football playing morons.

And we like Smoaky too much! Ha

Go Dawgs!!!!!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

I might have chosen a different attempt at an insult.  If you haven't heard of the 6 time champion, you really don't know anyone in High School Football.....

I'm telling you it's the spike Kool aid that has them delusional in Central Texas....

1 hour ago, Gunsup01 said:

L for Lampasas?

8 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

The Badger fans on FSSW are convinced no defense will stop their offense, not even ours.  We will get enough stops to comfortably win.  Most of them think it will be a relatively high scoring game similar to LH game last year.  I’ve got it at 38-24 Dawgs. I think Lamp will struggle to run the ball and will not have the previous success on the tunnel screen or the deep pass.  The Badger QB will eventually force throws into coverage resulting in 2 INT’s in the second half.  Carthage will run the ball as good or better than we have all year.  I also agree with a previous poster that we will have a lot of success on the intermediate crossing and double move routes.  Horton should have plenty of time to throw and should have a solid game.

Sounds like the guys from brownwood on the downlow when they played Carthage in 2010.  A couple of them talked such trash they went into hiding for 2 years.  

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JBizzle said:

I might have chosen a different attempt at an insult.  If you haven't heard of the 6 time champion, you really don't know anyone in High School Football.....

Just sticking up for my team on this biased page. I honestly can't wait for the ball game. May the best team win and no injuries accounted for.

4 minutes ago, Centex34 said:

Just sticking up for my team on this biased page. I honestly can't wait for the ball game. May the best team win and no injuries accounted for.

It’s one thing to stick up for your team but to hurl ignorant insults is dumb.  We have enough of that already

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Centex34 said:

Well, it is an East Texas forum. We’d expect a CenTex forum to be biased for your area teams. No problem in that. 
Hey, tell us about your team! Who is your best player outside the QB who scored 7 touchdowns against LH?

2 hours ago, Centex34 said:

Unlike the FSSW app, we try to talk a little football over here and stay civil.  Give us your prediction on how the game will go.  Strengths vs weaknesses?  

I think yall are gonna have a problem protecting the pass. Won't be much running. Yall got a big QB but, he looks like he can trip over his own feet. Lampasas is faster, tall are slower but have powerhouse players. If we can break free, we will destroy yall. If we play smashmouth football, we will get destroyed. To answer a previous reply, our qb can throw while running and made it to the final at state track meet. Get him running g and you might not catch him...

Lampasas’ QB finished 5th at state in the 300 hurdles.  Lampasas’ WR won that event.  Both ran on the 1600 relay that finished 2nd at state.  
As I said last week, Lampasas has a lot of speed and quickness on offense. Those 2 mentioned above might have to play a bunch on defense to keep up with Carthage’s offense. 
If Carthage’s defensive line and middle linebacker can control the run game, wouldn’t be surprised to see a new speedster at safety some to help with pass coverage. 

29 minutes ago, Centex34 said:

I think yall are gonna have a problem protecting the pass. Won't be much running. Yall got a big QB but, he looks like he can trip over his own feet. Lampasas is faster, tall are slower but have powerhouse players. If we can break free, we will destroy yall. If we play smashmouth football, we will get destroyed. To answer a previous reply, our qb can throw while running and made it to the final at state track meet. Get him running g and you might not catch him...

Destroy is a strong word.  Lamp may win, but the Badgers won’t destroy Carthage.  Unlike Whitehead, our QB is a pocket passer, a pro style QB.  He is coached not to run.  His job is to read the defense and throw the ball to our play makers.  I agree the Badgers won’t have much success running the ball, which will make them one dimensional.  That could be a problem.

5 hours ago, Gunsup01 said:

Man, I remember my first beer...

Ease up buddy, don’t let momma catch you...

• LOL! 2