Lampasas vs Carthage

Liberty

4A DIV 1 STATE SEMI FINALS - Lampasas vs Carthage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Lampasas Badgers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

39 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Lampasas’ QB finished 5th at state in the 300 hurdles.  Lampasas’ WR won that event.  Both ran on the 1600 relay that finished 2nd at state.  
As I said last week, Lampasas has a lot of speed and quickness on offense. Those 2 mentioned above might have to play a bunch on defense to keep up with Carthage’s offense. 
If Carthage’s defensive line and middle linebacker can control the run game, wouldn’t be surprised to see a new speedster at safety some to help with pass coverage. 

That finished behind LV.  Dont worry no one finished a relay in front of LV at last years track meet.  Now back to football.  

• Stinks 1

4 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s one thing to stick up for your team but to hurl ignorant insults is dumb.  We have enough of that already

Hurl insults?

Come on....

We are faster, we throw better, run better, we are hungry...

You got a ball game on your hands, not a blowout...

11 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Ballgame it is then, See you tomorrow night; we’ll talk Afterward. Don’t run off now....😜

If we lose, I won't run. None of lampasas will run away. We will shake your hands and wish you luck at Jerry's world. Until then, there will be a fight...

15 hours ago, coachkells said:

Search Porcupine Radio on Facebook fast forward to about the 15 minute mark.  My favorite quote from the ST coach "They haven't played a team like us".  

Hahaha, I’ll bet all $7 in my pocket Springtown hasn’t played ANYONE like La Vega. That was a dumb comment that coach made. Especially for a school that has no history of playoff success. That’s gonna bite him in the ####. If not I’ll eat my crow.

9 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Destroy is a strong word.  Lamp may win, but the Badgers won’t destroy Carthage.  Unlike Whitehead, our QB is a pocket passer, a pro style QB.  He is coached not to run.  His job is to read the defense and throw the ball to our play makers.  I agree the Badgers won’t have much success running the ball, which will make them one dimensional.  That could be a problem.

I would bet money you see him run a couple QB draws like Bogenshutz in 13.  He didn’t run all year until he had to.  He is very athletic. 

27 minutes ago, coachkells said:

This is going to be a great game. Can't wait to see how the Dawgs defense stands up to the offense of Lampasas, this game will answer a lot of question for the fan that doesn't get to see the the C-dawgs every week.  Good luck to both teams, stay injury free.  

There’s a “Like” to balance your count due to juvenile 💩 slingers of SDC. There’sa plague of them here.🙄

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1