Lampasas vs Carthage

Liberty

4A DIV 1 STATE SEMI FINALS - Lampasas vs Carthage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Lampasas Badgers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

16 hours ago, randomuser said:

Hahaha, I’ll bet all $7 in my pocket Springtown hasn’t played ANYONE like La Vega. That was a dumb comment that coach made. Especially for a school that has no history of playoff success. That’s gonna bite him in the ####. If not I’ll eat my crow.

I agree with you, La Vega will destroy Springtown lol

6 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

I'm thinking of adding another TD to my Dawgs score prediction.  Been watching some of the badgers on texan live.  Not sure about that defense.  Gimme Dawgs 49-26....no disrespect intended, just how I see it.  I've been wrong once before though... 😜

I have watched it on Texan live has well, I say carthage wins by at least 3 touch downs

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

But don’t you think there is a part of him that wants to pull a 2017 Silsbee 1st half tonight for a confidence booster?  Especially against this offense?

Coach wants that ship, everything else is wasted energy in between... Coach is focused on execution and flow and wasted opportunity and I can't see him gambling time and players on wasted energy... Win and move on and as quickly as possible... Lavega prolly waiting in the offing... Js 

If Carthage gets 2 td's ahead in any part of the game it's all she wrote .  I'm curious to see how the dawgs defense does

with there offense. Hopefully the penalties will be to a minimum. My prediction is still the same carthage wins by at least 3 td's.

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 10:05 AM, coachkells said:

Search Porcupine Radio on Facebook fast forward to about the 15 minute mark.  My favorite quote from the ST coach "They haven't played a team like us".  

Poor fool, lol don't know what's about to happen to them lol