Lampasas vs Carthage

Liberty

4A DIV 1 STATE SEMI FINALS - Lampasas vs Carthage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Lampasas Badgers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Ya think?

I don't if this is the great defense and coaching you have been bragging about all year.  I don't think Carthage is that great.  I do think they were good enough to win and that is all that matters!!!!!!  Congrats!  and i can promise I will be wearing a big C during the state game as i hope Carthage beats the poop out of dirty la vega.  

Well..... one win away.... wow. As you Carthage fans know, I said after Week 1 at Tomato Bowl Carthage would win it all. Been watching HS football a long time. I knew I was looking at the state champ. Hasn’t happened yet... but I believe they will do it. I’ll be there watching! Get ‘em Carthage, bring it back to Beast Texas again. 

PS: I’m actually TERRIBLE at picking football games ...so I’m having a little fun here. 😀

2 minutes ago, Eaglesone said:

I don't if this is the great defense and coaching you have been bragging about all year.  I don't think Carthage is that great.  I do think they were good enough to win and that is all that matters!!!!!!  Congrats!  and i can promise I will be wearing a big C during the state game as i hope Carthage beats the poop out of dirty la vega.  

I agree LA Vega will win state champion again this year

Lampasas was the real deal, very good offense and the dense played a lot better than I thought they could against the Dawgs. 
The Dawgs did just enough to win, made great plays when great plays were needed. 
Great win Dawgs. 
Let’s Go Dawgs 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 and playing for number 🏆

God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 
safey drive home to all.