Lampasas vs Carthage

Liberty

4A DIV 1 STATE SEMI FINALS - Lampasas vs Carthage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Lampasas Badgers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

1 hour ago, CasualObserver70 said:

How did Lampassas get to Carthage 22 in less than 13 seconds?  

Cuz Carthage Squibb kicked it and they started almost on the 50 yard line. Threw one pass to a wide open receiver and took it to 22. I believe I’d kicked the out of it deep as I could 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

Cuz Carthage Squibb kicked it and they started almost on the 50 yard line. Threw one pass to a wide open receiver and took it to 22. I believe I’d kicked the out of it deep as I could 

Hard to question a man with 6 state titles, but I’d have kicked it as deep as I could’ve and made them burn those 14 seconds and go the length of the field.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Hard to question a man with 6 state titles, but I’d have kicked it as deep as I could’ve and made them burn those 14 seconds and go the length of the field.

Two of the three fastest guys on the field were back deep for Lamp.  I agree with not putting in their hands.  The kick was the sky kick not a squib.

Just now, DawgNation2015 said:

Two of the three fastest guys on the field were back deep for Lamp.  I agree with not putting in their hands.  The kick was the sky kick not a squib.

I know it was a sky kick.  To the 41.  That’s 59 yards to pay dirt and that qb had torched you all night.  He almost got it in 2 plays.  

As for as the final kickoff...……….Normal conditions, which there was in this game, if the Carthage kicker hits it good, the ball lands on about the 5 to 10  yard line ------not that it happens every time...……….The touchback earlier in the game was because of it hitting and rolling......…………………….....As for the sky kick, they wanted the ball to come down around the 30, at worse the 35...……….Not even NFL kickers hit it perfect every time and thus was the case on this sky kick

13 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

@LoboFan07 Lampasas has a similar look but blue and white . Rocking L

They stole our logo not too long ago.

I heard we were taking legal action, but apparently we haven't followed through with it yet.

It's the exact logo we used when we originally debuted the Rockin L back in the late 60s/early 70s.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 2