Lampasas vs Carthage

Liberty

4A DIV 1 STATE SEMI FINALS - Lampasas vs Carthage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Lampasas Badgers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

Anybody else notice on the extra point attempt that Lampasas missed, Carthage had somewhere around 18 to 20 players on the field and a coach — the normal eleven and the players/coach getting ready for the upcoming kickoff   ?

That could have been a lift to Lampasas if they would have got to redo the try and made the point or 2. Glad the refs didn’t call it. 

14 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

The game last night reminded of the Brownwood game in 2010. 
I was on the edge of my seat the entire game. 
The Dawgs made big plays when they needed them. Dixon on that 95 yard touchdown catch and run was nothing short of amazing. He juked the D B out of his shoes and from a dead start ran away from the safety. 
Haskins 40 yard run, BoBo’s 60 yard pick six, and the other pick six, and many more. 
The Dawg QB had a tuff time for three quarters but won the game like a field general in the fourth quarter. 
The Dawg D did a good job against the best passing offensive machine I have seen in a long time. Lampasas was every bit as good as their people said they were. 
Their QB, receivers, O line, and defense could play with and beat anyone in 4A. 
The Dawgs reached down deep into their never quit gut and won the game. 
it was a game to remember for many years to come. 
The crowds for both teams were loud and proud. TEXAS high school football at its best. 
God Bless 

Exactly my thoughts as well, I was telling my wife it reminded me of that game in 2010