The Smoakhouse Forums

Lampasas vs Carthage

4A DIV 1 STATE SEMI FINALS - Lampasas vs Carthage  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Carthage Bulldogs
    • Lampasas Badgers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2019 at 01:30 AM

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus, it must really #### to live in a cess pool like Carthage.  You have the time to post 198 times about high school football?? LMFAO   I guess your cousin has been too busy to go out on som

the good thing about being visitors is that the National Anthem will not last 12 minutes this week.  

Carthage wins accidentally picked the wrong selection in the poll. They aint ready for Beast Tx.    I wil take a shutdown defense over a powerful offense.

Congrats to the Bulldogs!!

Lampasas has a heck of team.

Just now, DAWG91 said:

Ya think?

I don't if this is the great defense and coaching you have been bragging about all year.  I don't think Carthage is that great.  I do think they were good enough to win and that is all that matters!!!!!!  Congrats!  and i can promise I will be wearing a big C during the state game as i hope Carthage beats the poop out of dirty la vega.  

Well..... one win away.... wow. As you Carthage fans know, I said after Week 1 at Tomato Bowl Carthage would win it all. Been watching HS football a long time. I knew I was looking at the state champ. Hasn’t happened yet... but I believe they will do it. I’ll be there watching! Get ‘em Carthage, bring it back to Beast Texas again. 

PS: I’m actually TERRIBLE at picking football games ...so I’m having a little fun here. 😀

2 minutes ago, Eaglesone said:

I don't if this is the great defense and coaching you have been bragging about all year.  I don't think Carthage is that great.  I do think they were good enough to win and that is all that matters!!!!!!  Congrats!  and i can promise I will be wearing a big C during the state game as i hope Carthage beats the poop out of dirty la vega.  

I agree LA Vega will win state champion again this year

3 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Dawgs may have been looking ahead tonight.  Didn't seem very motivated at times.  That won't be a problem next week.

lol, that's funny, they just played a good team, im sure they was only thinking of this game and not looking ahead

1 minute ago, covercity said:

lol, that's funny, they just played a good team, im sure they was only thinking of this game and not looking ahead

Maybe,  let me get back to you on that after next week. 

Lampasas was the real deal, very good offense and the dense played a lot better than I thought they could against the Dawgs. 
The Dawgs did just enough to win, made great plays when great plays were needed. 
Great win Dawgs. 
Let’s Go Dawgs 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 and playing for number 🏆

God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 
safey drive home to all.