Bowl Games

6 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Where did you see that? I thought for sure it'd be OK State vs Utah and Texas vs A&M

Bowl Matchups are being announced.  Iowa State is going to the Camping Bowl.  K-State to the Liberty Bowl.  OK State to Texas Bowl vs A&M.

20 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

I'm not sure there is a good match-up for Texas right now without being in an early December bowl game.

Maybe. I just think Utah has a good enough defense to really give Texas fits. Maybe the staff changes wake them up who knows. 

2 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Alabama vs Michigan in the Citrus bowl. Interesting for the fact of what Harbaugh has said about Saban in the past.

I’m curious as to how many BAMA players will sit this one out protecting their draft stock. That could definitely be a factor. 

If I'm basing anything off of the past few games, I don't think Texas wins this game. Utah has a mobile QB and a solid RB. Texas hasn't been able to put up points. I don't feel good about this one. Then again, at this point I'm just ready for the off season. 

15 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

If I'm basing anything off of the past few games, I don't think Texas wins this game. Utah has a mobile QB and a solid RB. Texas hasn't been able to put up points. I don't feel good about this one. Then again, at this point I'm just ready for the off season. 

Texas not being able to score and Utah having a great defense all year (except against Oregon) is scary.