TABC Rankings: December 9th

Eagleborn

Sabine has lost by 1 to #11 Tatum and by 6 to # 17 Mineola. We beat at the time #12 Jefferson by 13 and tomorrow night we have #13 Atlanta. Talk about a tough preseason schedule. We also lost by 3 to Dallas Life Oak Cliff but I don’t know much about them. 

1 minute ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine has lost by 1 to #11 Tatum and by 6 to # 17 Mineola. We beat at the time #12 Jefferson by 13 and tomorrow night we have #13 Atlanta. Talk about a tough preseason schedule. We also lost by 3 to Dallas Life Oak Cliff but I don’t know much about them. 

We got a pretty decent pool in the Hardin Jefferson Marathon this weekend. College Station, Barbers Hill and Aransas Pass. 

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

We got a pretty decent pool in the Hardin Jefferson Marathon this weekend. College Station, Barbers Hill and Aransas Pass. 

We have the New Summerfield tournament this weekend. Usually some good small school in that tourney. Then we have Mineola and Edgewood before the Teneha Tournament. Props to Carr for making a tough schedule after losing what we lost. 

Just now, Bclove05 said:

We have the New Summerfield tournament this weekend. Usually some good small school in that tourney. Then we have Mineola and Edgewood before the Teneha Tournament. Props to Carr for making a tough schedule after losing what we lost. 

We’ll be down for the Tenaha tournament as well. 

20 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Crockett tournament has not happened yet.... Its in 2 weeks... But grapeland smacked Crockett in the franklin tournament

I am sitting here thinking that Grapeland really put it on Crockett because you said Grapeland Smacked Crockett. It was 8 points man. now Grapeland REALLY SMACKED Franklin. 75-53

28 minutes ago, HookEm85 said:

I am sitting here thinking that Grapeland really put it on Crockett because you said Grapeland Smacked Crockett. It was 8 points man. now Grapeland REALLY SMACKED Franklin. 75-53

I left when grapeland was up by 20+ mid way through the 4th quarter... Those were trash points.... Franklin was up by 6 at half then got in foul trouble... We will play grapeland again in a couple of weeks with a different outcome

9 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I left when grapeland was up by 20+ mid way through the 4th quarter... Those were trash points.... Franklin was up by 6 at half then got in foul trouble... We will play grapeland again in a couple of weeks with a different outcome

lol no way you're justifying a 22 point loss. The Biggest deficit in the game was Grapeland up 14 not "20+". I've been a Grapeland fan and Crockett fan for a long time because my nephews played for them some years back. Lets just call it what it is though. 

1 hour ago, HookEm85 said:

lol no way you're justifying a 22 point loss. The Biggest deficit in the game was Grapeland up 14 not "20+". I've been a Grapeland fan and Crockett fan for a long time because my nephews played for them some years back. Lets just call it what it is though. 

Was you at the game??? I was and seen the games bein played.... Grapeland is a good team no doubt i even said i think they will win state in 2a but simple mistakes and foul trouble killed franklin... In a couple of weeks they will play again and i hope to see you there.... What if grapeland two best players gets in foul trouble will they win games against tough teams? No they wont

17 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Who does crockett and grapeland play this week? Franklin plays #3 martin's mill Thursday at 8 in a tournament and another top 10 team that day also

Anderson-Shiro, Central-Heights Hoop Fest and then Cold-Spring again 

50 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Was you at the game??? I was and seen the games bein played.... Grapeland is a good team no doubt i even said i think they will win state in 2a but simple mistakes and foul trouble killed franklin... In a couple of weeks they will play again and i hope to see you there.... What if grapeland two best players gets in foul trouble will they win games against tough teams? No they wont

I was there but you can't say anything about no trash points because the game got within 4 points in the 4th quarter. Foul trouble can be a problem no doubt about it, just part of the game sometimes. Refs are on war path sometimes and as a fan you hate watching it. 

17 minutes ago, HookEm85 said:

I was there but you can't say anything about no trash points because the game got within 4 points in the 4th quarter. Foul trouble can be a problem no doubt about it, just part of the game sometimes. Refs are on war path sometimes and as a fan you hate watching it. 

They was down at one time 37 to 19 so i guess it wasnt 20+ but they were down by 18... I left mid 4th and i guess crockett made a come back... Had Crockett just gave the big man the ball grapeland would have had a long night... They couldnt stop him.... I seen Franklin's biggest problem was not boxing out... If you told me grapeland had 50 offensive rebounds i would have believe you

I’m really impressed with Grapeland only having 3 days of practice with a brand new coach...  Plus Grapeland can lose two guys and still be strong. Grapeland had multiple players put up big numbers in different games not just one or two. 

• Like 1