UIL Realignment 2019-21

Panther89

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Yep. Where do you think y'all will go?

I think they will have 3 ETX districts in 4A D2.  I like the groupings from the link.  Carthage goes with the D8 group.  D6 & D7 stay in Region 2 and D8 goes to Region 3.  I know some other stuff has to be moved around for that to happen.  I just don’t see Carthage & PG getting put in same Region.

15 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

I think they will have 3 ETX districts in 4A D2.  I like the groupings from the link.  Carthage goes with the D8 group.  D6 & D7 stay in Region 2 and D8 goes to Region 3.  I know some other stuff has to be moved around for that to happen.  I just don’t see Carthage & PG getting put in same Region.

That's what I keep thinking. Doesn't make sense to me to move Carthage up. know anything is possible on realignment day though.  Lol. 

The day has come once again. Wonder what the UIL will do with us the next two years. They like treating us like gypsies, so like I have said it won't surprise me whatsoever if we end up in Region II again.🤔 If we are in district with Carthage (been there done that) I like it! Jasper needs a BIG challenge during district play.  I will go out on a limb and say Carthage with their measly 7 rings can play that role (LoL).

4 minutes ago, JasperDawg said:

The day has come once again. Wonder what the UIL will do with us the next two years. They like treating us like gypsies, so like I have said it won't surprise me whatsoever if we end up in Region II again.🤔 If we are in district with Carthage (been there done that) I like it! Jasper needs a BIG challenge during district play.  I will go out on a limb and say Carthage with their measly 7 rings can play that role (LoL).

Carthage = Gypsies. Nobody wants us.  😂

19 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

I definitely wouldn't like them justifying a way to send JT and LV south like that. That then opens the door for Nac to head that way too!! I want no part of those drives!!

Don't worry. You're safe.

You don't have Highland Park fighting against you.

• LOL! 1

17 hours ago, Mavchamp said:

It would be for East Texas 5A Div I football only.... 

JT and Longview will be in an all East Texas district for all the other sports....

I'm guessing non football districts will look something like this:

South District Marshall, Hallsville, Pine Tree, Longview, John Tyler, Jacksonville, Whitehouse, Nacogdoches, Lufkin, Nacogdoches

North District:  Texas High, Mount Pleasant, Sulphur Springs, Royse City, Greenville, Forney, North Forney.... the other I-30 Corridor schools.... can't recall them at the top of my head.

Yeah I agree with 2 East Texas districts for non football sports. 

Other two Region II districts:

5-5AD1 -
Denton
Denton Ryan
Frisco Centennial
Frisco Heritage
Frisco Independence
Frisco Lone Star
Frisco Reedy
Frisco Wakeland
The Colony

6-5AD1 -
Newman Smith
RL Turner
Dallas Bryan Adams
Dallas Molina
Dallas Samuell
Dallas Sunset
Dallas WT White
Dallas Woodrow Wilson
Lancaster

1 hour ago, supermaroon said:

Depending on the district we get today you could be right 

Actually that brings up an interesting question.  Could Cooper opt to play football in 3A-D2 and then play all other sports in 2A or do they have to opt to 3A for everything?

4 minutes ago, PatsFan said:

Actually that brings up an interesting question.  Could Cooper opt to play football in 3A-D2 and then play all other sports in 2A or do they have to opt to 3A for everything?

Nope...if you go up, you go up in everything.......

Guest Tiger03lb
27 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Yes I love this district glad UIL finally got it right

How you guys looking for this up coming year?

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

How you guys looking for this up coming year?

Not as tough as the past years but the year after we will hit about a 6-7 year window of talent. Probably get 3rd or 4th in this district next season after that we will be competing. 

Next season prediction

Fairfield

Malakoff

Teague

Groesbeck

Kemp

Eustace

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Not as tough as the past years but the year after we will hit about a 6-7 year window of talent. Probably get 3rd or 4th in this district next season after that we will be competing. 

Next season prediction

Fairfield

Malakoff

Teague

Groesbeck

Kemp

Eustace

I agree on the prediction. Offensively we'll be fine, but defensively we will be reloading a lot. I don't think that we'll be in a bad shape, just young and inexperienced at positions. Coach D got us a hell of a non district schedule to prep for Fairfield and you guys. Just glad that there is better teams this year in the district. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I agree on the prediction. Offensively we'll be fine, but defensively we will be reloading a lot. I don't think that we'll be in a bad shape, just young and inexperienced at positions. Coach D got us a hell of a non district schedule to prep for Fairfield and you guys. Just glad that there is better teams this year in the district. 

Yes gonna be a good district next two season.

Coach O has us playing

mart

lago vista

Madisonville

Buffalo

hillsboro

what about y’all?

Guest Tiger03lb
32 minutes ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Yes gonna be a good district next two season.

Coach O has us playing

mart

lago vista

Madisonville

Buffalo

hillsboro

what about y’all?

You guys got some good games.

We got

Grandview

Van

Grace