‘Ghostbusters: Afterlife’ Trailer Tosses the Man-Hating, Adds Rural America

RETIREDFAN1

13 minutes ago, AKA said:

Seems like with this one they're just trying to tell an interesting story, instead of prescribed an ideological narrative. 

I bet it does better than its predecessor. 

I've never watched the feminazi libtard version, even on free TV.....I'll be going to see this one at the theater.......

• Like 1

I saw the trailer, and it looks like a mix of "Poltergeist" and "Ghostbusters".  "Ghostbusters" was never mean to be scary, and I never saw it as so.  The original was released on June 8, 1984 not October 8, 1984.  This one seems to stray from that premise.  That's what I don't like about it the most.  Thinking back to 1984, there were some good movies that came out that year, and "Ghostbusters" topped the box office that year.  https://www.the-numbers.com/market/1984/top-grossing-movies .  I've seen a lot of those movies, even "Paris, Texas" that came in last on the list, because I was a fan of Harry Dean Stanton. 

16 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I saw the trailer, and it looks like a mix of "Poltergeist" and "Ghostbusters".  "Ghostbusters" was never mean to be scary, and I never saw it as so.  The original was released on June 8, 1984 not October 8, 1984.  This one seems to stray from that premise.  That's what I don't like about it the most.  Thinking back to 1984, there were some good movies that came out that year, and "Ghostbusters" topped the box office that year.  https://www.the-numbers.com/market/1984/top-grossing-movies .  I've seen a lot of those movies, even "Paris, Texas" that came in last on the list, because I was a fan of Harry Dean Stanton. 

Wow....I've seen about 98% of those movies, including Paris, Texas.....lol

On 12/10/2019 at 12:27 PM, AKA said:

Seems like with this one they're just trying to tell an interesting story, instead of prescribed an ideological narrative. 

I bet it does better than its predecessor. 

That sounds crazy enough to work.

• LOL! 2