powerlifter

Silsbee is not a very strong team on defiance that was proven last week wo-s play calling stunk so it was said on other programs  three times inside the five yard line fumbled and could not pass are run it in. this coming Friday Silsbee MIGHT HAVE A COUPLE OF NEW TRICKS  left they can put on the Texans

10 hours ago, michaelmyers said:

I’d have to say the Texans just because Springhill beat the brakes off Silsbee this year

Heck we beat Silsbee by 30 points this year and you see where we’re at as opposed to them. Silsbee starts off slow. They’re VERY capable of getting this W. 

15 hours ago, powerlifter said:

Silsbee is not a very strong team on defiance that was proven last week wo-s play calling stunk so it was said on other programs  three times inside the five yard line fumbled and could not pass are run it in. this coming Friday Silsbee MIGHT HAVE A COUPLE OF NEW TRICKS  left they can put on the Texans

Wrong. WO-S did not fumble three times inside 5 yard line.

I watched the game on Texan Live.

Total offensive yards for both teams:

WO-S         337

Silsbee      329

1 hour ago, powerlifter said:

looking at the paper  looks like a two team show  wr cartright on the hail marys type passing by the qb and Thompson   there stud rb  the only problem with Silsbee is they give up lots of yards so far in the playoffs

I don't know where you are getting your info but you need to get better sources. Silsbee doesn't have a RB named Thompson. Also, Silsbee has 3 running backs that according to that other site has combined for 3,225 yards and 41 rushing TD's. Two of the RB's are over 1000 yards.

As for the playoffs, Silsbee has given up less yards per game than they did in the regular season. (according to the stats on SETX)

3 hours ago, longhorncrazy said:

I don't know where you are getting your info but you need to get better sources. Silsbee doesn't have a RB named Thompson. Also, Silsbee has 3 running backs that according to that other site has combined for 3,225 yards and 41 rushing TD's. Two of the RB's are over 1000 yards.

As for the playoffs, Silsbee has given up less yards per game than they did in the regular season. (according to the stats on SETX)

taylor there work horse   wishing Silsbee the best 

On 12/10/2019 at 5:13 PM, powerlifter said:

let me get this straight you watched this game i am looking over paper yep your right the only thing they can cry about the backward pass at the twenty six yard line Silsbee pounced on then took it in for one of there td

On 12/10/2019 at 10:00 PM, michaelmyers said:

I’d have to say the Texans just because Springhill beat the brakes off Silsbee this year

On 12/11/2019 at 8:26 AM, JilliB1995 said:

Heck we beat Silsbee by 30 points this year and you see where we’re at as opposed to them. Silsbee starts off slow. They’re VERY capable of getting this W. 

21 hours ago, dillonpanthers said:

Thinking the same thing. Maybe it was a fluke, but hard to pick silsbee after that

I believe it will be all about match-ups and breaks. If Silsbee plays good sound football and don't turn the ball over I think they will be playing in Dallas next week.