🏆2019 3A-D2 state championship Gunter Tigers vs Paul Pewitt Brahmas🏆

BoyzNdaHood

🏆 Gunter vs Paul pewitt 3A-D2 state championship🏆  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who's 2019 3A-D2 state champs

• Gunter Tigers
    • Paul Pewitt Brahmas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2019 at 01:00 AM

7 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Thanks for that analysis Pax. This is what stirs the passions in us football fans. Setting the stage for a nail biting anticipation of an end to a great high School football year. I must admit, Gunter is a far better team than I gave them credit for at the beginning of the year. I may be wrong, but I always had the feeling that the Tigers had a soft schedule. Obviously it doesn't matter cause they beat a very good football team. Full disclosure I have a bias here.

Just informaton only,  Pigskin ranks Gunter with the 9th strongest schedule in 3AD2  and Pewitt 37th.  Based on Pigskin power ratings.

Gunter will lose pre-game.  They always do.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dubya said:

Not sure Pewitt will score 2 TD’s. 

Don’t take them bulls offense lightly they will score at least  4 touchdowns let’s just hope there defense can keep capitalizing  on mistakes and minimize big plays.. gonna be a really good game. I mean there has been knock down drag out games in the playoffs this year in 3A d2 this year... let’s go bulls it’s yalls year to shine keep on pushing

15 hours ago, GoBigBlue said:

That’s what East Bernard said lol. Pewitt has been here and the town expects them here every year. So don’t expect them to be shaking in their boots. 

Just a piece of advice to anyone that may want to pass it on to the Pewitt players they know. I am quoting Caiden Walker on his first time to play at AT&T stadium. I may be paraphrasing somewhat.

The thing that  struck me about playing at AT&T stadium. It is very loud.

11 hours ago, GTAlumnus said:

Just informaton only,  Pigskin ranks Gunter with the 9th strongest schedule in 3AD2  and Pewitt 37th.  Based on Pigskin power ratings.

Gunter will lose pre-game.  They always do.

I bet Newton had the strongest pre-district schedule in 3AD2. Anyway brakes will probably win this one and I like Gunter but I like Paul Pewitt more.Gooooo Brahmas win state for yourselves,your coaches,your community,your district,your region and East Texas.❗Remember,youknocked them stripes off the last group of Tigers you faced so do it to these Blue Tigers also.

3 hours ago, Newtonres7586 said:

Just a piece of advice to anyone that may want to pass it on to the Pewitt players they know. I am quoting Caiden Walker on his first time to play at AT&T stadium. I may be paraphrasing somewhat.

The thing that  struck me about playing at AT&T stadium. It is very loud.

I think they will be use to the noise. It’s the massiveness that worries me. My last game came at Texas Stadium against this little team that had moved up from 2A. Our team was too worried about telling Tom Landry hello and looking for the cheerleaders. Southlake has rented out the stadium all week to practice. We were overwhelmed. 

I don’t see this Pewitt team acting that way.