🏆2019 3A-D2 state championship Gunter Tigers vs Paul Pewitt Brahmas🏆

BoyzNdaHood

🏆 Gunter vs Paul pewitt 3A-D2 state championship🏆  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who's 2019 3A-D2 state champs

• Gunter Tigers
    • Paul Pewitt Brahmas

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2019 at 01:00 AM

Just now, SmokyBurgess said:

Why the decision to go for it inside your own 40 twice in a row. It's almost like they're trying to give the game away.

I don't understand those decisions. Gunter was given short fields and scored both times.

Why not punt and make Gunter go the length. 

A touchdown is inevitable. Gunter would of just milked an extra 3-5 minutes off the clock

1 minute ago, Nick2011 said:

Speed doesn’t beat well-coached kids who do all the fundamental things the right way.  I can promise you though that PP has more overall speed than Gunter though.

Very true. Give me a fundamental team any day over an athletic, non fundamental team. That's why PG is always so successful. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1WildCat said:

Guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to see if ETX can bring it home.  Hope to get 2 tomorrow.

PG is not really East Texas though (at least they're never in the Longview or Tyler papers).

It's more North Texas. Will absolutely not be rooting for that other ET team, the one that wears red.

• LOL! 1
  • Stinks 1

3 minutes ago, SmokyBurgess said:

PG is not really East Texas though (at least they're never in the Longview or Tyler papers).

It's more North Texas. Will absolutely not be rooting for that other ET team. 

North East. I'd say they're considered a east Texas team.

3 minutes ago, SmokyBurgess said:

It's more North Texas. Will absolutely not be rooting for that other ET team, the one that wears red.

Really??? Dude. PG, is smack dab under Texarkana, Texas the most EASTERN city in the entire state of Texas. You act like PG is like 150-200 miles from Longview,Texas. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2