La Vega vs Carthage 2019 4A D1 Championship

DAWG91

State Championship  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• La Vega Pirates
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2019 at 05:00 PM

3 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Very nice drive from Carthage. Kai Horton has impressed me so far. Does he have any offers? 

Kid can play. This game will get him some attention if he doesn't have any yet. Lots of eyes watching these title games. 

10 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Very impressed with this Carthage team. I haven’t had a chance to see them play this year, but man they are good. Probably one of the better Carthage teams I’ve seen. 

They are solid, thats for sure. Personally for me the best Carthage team i have ever seen was 08. I know Keontay Ingram has taken the title as most successful RB to come out of Carthage and he is definitely a stud but for me #22 Dwight Smith from that 08 team was probably the most complete RB i have ever seen at the high school level. He just didn't pan out at the next level. I do believe Si Blackshire was the QB of that team as well. They were loaded with athleticism on both sides of the ball.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ace83 said:

I like the dawgs chances going into the 2nd half. Surratt will make adjustments in the 2nd half. 

Surratt takes his "decent" teams 4 or 5 rounds deep. This team is far from decent. Surratt + talent = bet the farm. I quit betting against Surratt years ago lol 

• Like 1