La Vega vs Carthage 2019 4A D1 Championship

DAWG91

State Championship  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• La Vega Pirates
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2019 at 05:00 PM

15 hours ago, Champ1000 said:

Not necessarily. You said PG was most likely on the schedule unless the uil puts you in a unlikely District with PG. Argyle would be great . Keep Marshall and add Henderson and kilgore . Gilmer still out there and plenty of D1 or 5a to choose from.

kilgore maybe but NOT henderson.   their coach is tired of getting kicked by the boys from panola county.  

15 minutes ago, bmoc said:

kilgore maybe but NOT henderson.   their coach is tired of getting kicked by the boys from panola county.  

Probably so but both teams have gotten the buisness handled to them . Henderson is on a high note cause they proved they can score. 

20 minutes ago, coachkells said:

This may be the slowest Carthage State Championship thread ever.  

Def  not sure of the outcome others games were automatic wins. After last year nothing taken for granted. Going up against the Defending Champs will be a championship earned.

Beast Tx is what it all about. 

4 hours ago, ALLSPORTFAN said:

2009 was a nail biter!!  

Yea, 2009 only one that was really close. And Carthage didn’t play that good, shouldn’t have been that close. Got down to AW in 16’, but rolled the 2nd half. I think the Coldspring game was close at the half. But offense couldn’t be stopped that year. Kilgore game never really in doubt. Got close for a little bit. This is probably going to be the toughest championship game. 

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 7:08 AM, DawgNation2015 said:

Lampasas would have had no issues against S-town D.  I saw nothing in the LV game that would lead me to believe the Porc’s had anyone who could run with the Badgers #1 and #5.  And Lamp’s offense was more dynamic than Argyle’s IMO because Whitehead was actually a threat to run, unlike Bo.  I still can’t for the life of me understand Coach Roger’s game planning vs LV.  Argyle’s poor execution made LV look like world beaters.  They are good, but not that good.

La Vega plays there best every other game lol, now its time to roll over carthage but I think it will be a close game with Vega winning.

2 minutes ago, BulldogBacker12 said:

Yea, 2009 only one that was really close. And Carthage didn’t play that good, shouldn’t have been that close. Got down to AW in 16’, but rolled the 2nd half. I think the Coldspring game was close at the half. But offense couldn’t be stopped that year. Kilgore game never really in doubt. Got close for a little bit. This is probably going to be the toughest championship game. 

I agree with you on this