The Smoakhouse Forums

La Vega vs Carthage 2019 4A D1 Championship

State Championship  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• La Vega Pirates
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2019 at 05:00 PM

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We like to pound our chest when we're right.   I was so wrong on this game.  I was fairly confident it would be close.  Oh me of little faith.  Carthage was easily the better team.  They're like a gre

No. LV is freaking LOADED! Go watch some film on them.

Sportsfanatic1(DTrump), you're obsession with him is overwhelming. Get a life loser! I'm your huckleberry!

Posted Images

I did pick La Vega to win but Carthage showed me that I was wrong about their defense , Lampasas must of been the real number 2 team, great season for them both, now to watch Wim and Grove get it on.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Y’all let our man be! Hahaha

Surratt said at Chalk Talk Monday that he already has the best coaching job in the State of Texas High School Football...👌😋

9 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I'm eating at Boomer Jack's right now and the Lavega's head coaches' dad came over to tell us congrats. I had to warn him about Lampasas next year lol. Very nice guy.

COOL

12 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

The new Lion70 (Champ1000) of the board. Carry on dude

Sportsfanatic1(DTrump), you're obsession with him is overwhelming. Get a life loser! I'm your huckleberry!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Stinks 2
52 minutes ago, covercity said:

I did pick La Vega to win but Carthage showed me that I was wrong about their defense , Lampasas must of been the real number 2 team, great season for them both, now to watch Wim and Grove get it on.

Different style offense lampasas exposed the weaker part of it lavega played into it's strength

20 minutes ago, CDAWG68 said:

Congrats on the well earned win. Probably the most complete Carthage team I have seen. 2008 and 2017 were better but I was suprised by the dominant performance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Stinks 1
49 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I'm eating at Boomer Jack's right now and the Lavega's head coaches' dad came over to tell us congrats. I had to warn him about Lampasas next year lol. Very nice guy.

That’s a good deal, class.

• Like 2