La Vega vs Carthage 2019 4A D1 Championship

DAWG91

State Championship  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• La Vega Pirates
    • Carthage Bulldogs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/20/2019 at 05:00 PM

12 minutes ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Not surprising.  All think it will be close.  If #10 does not play for LV, or is not full strength, that could be a game changer for the LV D.

I did, defending champions who’ve taken care of business this season and in the playoffs and throttled the only team to beat them and did it when it mattered not in a non-district game to start the season. 

17 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Motion... Shifts..... all that will cause confusion to them. Or at least that’s what I saw in the handful of games I watched. 

Pretty sure that Springtown had some type of motion on almost every offensive play. I could be wrong but sitting in the 10th row I did have a pretty good view of the game.  

2 minutes ago, coachkells said:

Pretty sure that Springtown had some type of motion on almost every offensive play. I could be wrong but sitting in the 10th row I did have a pretty good view of the game.  

Your view was distracted by the large amount of yellow flags that kept littering the field from all angles.  I was ducking watching it on TV.  😂

1 minute ago, coachkells said:

And if motion was an Issue for LV don't you think the great coach Rodgers would of used lots of motion in the game vs LV.  May be Eagleborn should be coaching Argyle

5 minutes ago, coachkells said:

rose colored glasses can distort the view   

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coachkells said:

That’s cool. Can’t rewind or skip plays or watch defense only from the 10th row. 

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

The same Argyle that tried to run the the ball all night? Gotcha. 

Melissa ran the ball all night against LV in the 3rd round. Argyle should have been able to do the same with that OL. 

**I know, I know... LV had the flu.

I think that if Carthage gets the run game going, they will win. They will have to limit the big plays defensively.

If #10 is out for LV, that is a gamechanger. The kid is all over the place. If he plays, it's a toss up in my opinion. If he does not play, I think it will hurt LV. 

Carthage gets the W and Surratt stays undefeated in State Title games.

25 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Melissa ran the ball all night against LV in the 3rd round. Argyle should have been able to do the same with that OL. 

Carthage gets the W and Surratt stays undefeated in State Title games.

Maybe Melissa was better at running the ball?

Last part I fosho agree with. 

• LOL! 1

15 minutes ago, Champ1000 said:

So I assume both teams aren't healthy? This will be greatest game this weekend. 

Read posts above.  Carthage is good outside of #15 and #70 who were lost several games back.  Looks like #10 for LV got an ankle banged up early vs S-town and never returned.  He was hobbling on it after the game.  Going to take a miracle for him to be ready by Fri morning.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Read posts above.  Carthage is good outside of #15 and #70 who were lost several games back.  Looks like #10 for LV got an ankle banged up early vs S-town and never returned.  He was hobbling on it after the game.  Going to take a miracle for him to be ready by Fri morning.

Shock and ice should do the trick.