Texans @ Buccaneers

Houston @ Tampa Bay  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Houston Texans
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

If both the Texans and Titans win this week and if the Titans were to beat Houston next week, who wins the AFC South? I would say Houston being that they have the better divisional record. With that said, the Titans have a tough task ahead against the Saints this Sunday, so it could not matter.

5 hours ago, Crawford said:

If both the Texans and Titans win this week and if the Titans were to beat Houston next week, who wins the AFC South? I would say Houston being that they have the better divisional record. With that said, the Titans have a tough task ahead against the Saints this Sunday, so it could not matter.

Texans clinch AFC South with a win this week. Won't matter what Tennessee does if Houston wins against Tampa. 

If Houston loses and Tennessee wins, then it comes down to Week 17. 

Houston has a pattern...Lose one and win 2. If the pattern holds, we will beat Tampa and then lose to Tennessee in the finale

New Orleans - L
Jacksonville - W
Los Angeles - W
Carolina - L
Atlanta - W
Kansas City - W
Indianapolis - L
Oakland - W
Jacksonville - W
Baltimore - L
Indianapolis - W
New England - W
Denver - L
Tennessee - W
Tampa Bay - 
Tennessee - 
Wild Card Round - 
Divisional Round - 
AFC Championship - 
Super Bowl - 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Crawford said:

Texans win the division with ONE win in the next two games....so they clinch with a win over Tampa Bay and next weeks game is meaningless UNLESS New England and Kansas City both lose this weekend.........then it's for the #2 seed.......

• Like 1

19 hours ago, topher805 said:

Texans clinch AFC South with a win this week. Won't matter what Tennessee does if Houston wins against Tampa. 

If Houston loses and Tennessee wins, then it comes down to Week 17. 

Houston has a pattern...Lose one and win 2. If the pattern holds, we will beat Tampa and then lose to Tennessee in the finale

New Orleans - L
Jacksonville - W
Los Angeles - W
Carolina - L
Atlanta - W
Kansas City - W
Indianapolis - L
Oakland - W
Jacksonville - W
Baltimore - L
Indianapolis - W
New England - W
Denver - L
Tennessee - W
Tampa Bay - 
Tennessee - 
Wild Card Round - 
Divisional Round - 
AFC Championship - 
Super Bowl - 

Then win 2 playoff games and lose in the AFC Championship.......lol......I'm still pulling for New England and Kansas City to both lose out so we can take that #2 seed.......

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stoney said:

Fantasy football is the only reason I care about this game. Lol I need the Texans defense not to show up at all. Play 10 on defense and leave Perriman uncovered. 

If Romeo sticks with JJo as his #1, you should be good...If he is smart and uses Roby as the #1, you may be in trouble.

• Like 1