Cowboys @ Philadelphia

Cowboys week 16  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Philadelphia Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2019 at 09:25 PM

43 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

@Doomer is back and so is Dallas.  Give me the @Stoney Boys' by 10.

Doomer is such a fair weather fan.  Hides under a rock while the Clapper and the boys are taking a wood shedding, only to reappear when they finally win a game ... what a limp wristed out of the closet fair weather fan ... he's got to be some kind of kin to Jerruh  ....

• LOL! 1

On 12/15/2019 at 6:27 PM, Crawford said:

7-7 Cowboys coming off a must win over the Rams. 7-7 Philly slipping by the struggling Deadskins, 37-27. If the Cowboys play like they did against the Rams, they should win easily.

Cowboys clinch the NFC East with a win

Yes Sir! Looks like the right team showed up against L.A. I just hope this team doesn't get lost on the way to Philadelphia  next week. Somebody on the air yesterday said. "This is the best game Dallas has played". That is the truth, I could hear the pads popping on television. The only down side is Bennett. Garrett gotta have a come to Jesus meeting with him about lining up in the neutral zone. That's at least four times since he has been with the team. It cannot be overstated though just how dominantly this team handled the Rams. It was a sight to behold.

Go 🤠

6 hours ago, Red90fly said:

@Doomer is back and so is Dallas.  Give me the @Stoney Boys' by 10.

5 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Doomer is such a fair weather fan.  Hides under a rock while the Clapper and the boys are taking a wood shedding, only to reappear when they finally win a game ... what a limp wristed out of the closet fair weather fan ... he's got to be some kind of kin to Jerruh  ....

Thanks fellers! Always good ta be appreciated. Thankx for the kind words

• LOL! 1

15 hours ago, 1jacket said:

Depends which Dallas team show's up. The one like in Chicago or the one like today. Dallas is undefeated against NFC East teams lol.

Yes Boyz obviously ride roughshod over the green Birds. Beats em like a redheaded stepkid. Zeke has more yardsnscores then folks can count. #TrueStorie.tm

4 hours ago, Doomer said:

Yes Boyz obviously ride roughshod over the green Birds. Beats em like a redheaded stepkid. Zeke has more yardsnscores then folks can count. #TrueStorie.tm

Green birds are scared I bet.  Red gave them a preview this past Sunday of what's to come.

• LOL! 1

59 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I think Dallas falls flat against Philly.  They're riding the high right now of trouncing the Rams, and will be overconfident.  Philly 17 Dallas 3

Say it ain't so Dav.....say it ain't so

On 12/16/2019 at 8:54 AM, Newtonres7586 said:

Yes Sir! Looks like the right team showed up against L.A. I just hope this team doesn't get lost on the way to Philadelphia  next week. Somebody on the air yesterday said. "This is the best game Dallas has played". That is the truth, I could hear the pads popping on television. The only down side is Bennett. Garrett gotta have a come to Jesus meting with him about lining up in the neutral zone. That's at least four times since he has been with the team. It cannot be overstated though just how dominantly this team handled the Rams. It was a sight to behold.

Go 🤠

Neutral zone - would be a little understandable ever couple of games if this was 1960 and the lines were crooked on the field.  
But after a kickoff out of the end zone, Bennett will line up past the 25 yard line. SMH. 

On 12/16/2019 at 5:28 PM, Doomer said:

Say it ain't so Dav.....say it ain't so

We'll see come Sunday, and who know's if Dak's shoulder will be able to handle a hit.  When I thought of this game, I thought of the 1990 season when Troy was hurt, and Babe Laufenberg played in his place.  That was the final score of that game.  At the time they were also 7-7, and could have finished the season with a winning record.  I don't know if Cooper Rush can fill in for Dak, and there isn't a third string quarterback if he goes down.  

• Like 1