Cowboys @ Philadelphia

Cowboys week 16  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Philadelphia Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2019 at 09:25 PM

2 minutes ago, etxfootball2010 said:

Momentum has shifted toward Dallas. If the boys don’t come out fired up and dominate the second half well then they simply don’t deserve a division title. I for one believe they do and they will.

Yea, Mo has shifted. They need to KEEP IT. The O has started to move the ball better...they need to continue that and get better run blocking...and stop dropping passes. The D also got better and need to continue...and need to get pressure on Wentz. 

C'mon Cowboys!!!!! You got this!! 

9 minutes ago, etxfootball2010 said:

Absolutely ridiculous that this is even the situation. The eagles are not a good football team. Where are the Cowboys we saw last week.. so aggravating 

It’s the Jason Garrett Era in a nutshell. They can look really good for a short period of time and then go back to being average.

Only bright spot about this game is Jason getting curb stomped by the Eagles pretty much nails the coffin shut on Garrett. Jerry watching this team probably lose the NFC East and end their playoff chances ain’t gonna sit right with him. Don’t think Jerry fires him until after the Redskins game. Jerry gonna think they have a shot.

8 minutes ago, etxfootball2010 said:

I think we all understand. This year has been probably the most frustrating I’ve seen.

Def the most frustrating. That 3-0 start was a long time ago. Cowboys are either the biggest under achievers in the league or they have the most over rated players. They have been mediocre for so long no one under 30 even remembers a time when they were consistantly good. Think about that.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Only bright spot about this game is Jason getting curb stomped by the Eagles pretty much nails the coffin shut on Garrett. Jerry watching this team probably lose the NFC East and end their playoff chances ain’t gonna sit right with him. Don’t think Jerry fires him until after the Redskins game. Jerry gonna think they have a shot.

Do you really think a new coach is going to fix the problem?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Def the most frustrating. That 3-0 start was a long time ago. Cowboys are either the biggest under achievers in the league or they have the most over rated players. They have been mediocre for so long no one under 30 even remembers a time when they were consistantly good. Think about that.

That's what I tell my son who was born in '91.