Cowboys @ Philadelphia

Cowboys week 16  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Philadelphia Eagles

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2019 at 09:25 PM

10 minutes ago, TTFN said:

Do you really think a new coach is going to fix the problem?

There’s issues here that’s not just on Garrett or Jerry. These guys are cashing paychecks. There’s no fire. No getting ticked off. There’s not a leader on this team.

16 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Def the most frustrating. That 3-0 start was a long time ago. Cowboys are either the biggest under achievers in the league or they have the most over rated players. They have been mediocre for so long no one under 30 even remembers a time when they were consistantly good. Think about that.

I’m 27 and no, I have never seen my Cowboys be great. “Pretty good” has been the best I get. “Made the playoffs” has been the cap and supposedly good enough. I’m sick of it. I wasn’t on the fire Garrett train as soon as everyone else because he does have a pretty good overall record but I am definitely on it now. The thing I’m afraid of is that’s just going to make things worse. I feel like the Cowboys aren’t any good and are overpaying many players and we’re going to have to accept this for many years.

7 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Good point...but you can't fire 53 players.

Michael Bennett, I hate to say it, is the only guy on this team that’s holding other players responsible. That’s sad. A veteran mid season pickup cares more than a bunch of 20 year olds in the beginnings of their careers. I don’t know how you fix it. I don’t think you could bring in a old school Jimmy Johnson or Parcells type and they’d be able to fix it.

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Michael Bennett, I hate to say it, is the only guy on this team that’s holding other players responsible. That’s sad. A veteran mid season pickup cares more than a bunch of 20 year olds in the beginnings of their careers. I don’t know how you fix it. I don’t think you could bring in a old school Jimmy Johnson or Parcells type and they’d be able to fix it.

I dont think there can be an answer until there is a regime change. Maybe when Stephen takes full control but not before then.

My sister-in-law gave this to me tonight for Christmas.  Not 100% sure what it is, maybe for throwing at the TV?  Maybe a sign that Ol' Red is out the door?  Some kinda' voodoo ritual the Boys' will never win a Super Bowl as long as I'm alive?  I'm open to any suggestions/info on this one.

20191222_184040.jpg

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

My sister-in-law gave this to me tonight for Christmas.  Not 100% sure what it is, maybe for throwing at the TV?  Maybe a sign that Ol' Red is out the door?  Some kinda' voodoo ritual the Boys' will never win a Super Bowl as long as I'm alive?  I'm open to any suggestions/info on this one.

20191222_184040.jpg

Could  be DallasCowboyzBlockheadAward.

Just sayin

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

This team is a joke. Coaches say one thing, players say another. Just a dead man walking.

And then jerry says something else.  The dysfunction starts at the top.  There has been one constant in the last 25 years of mediocrity,  and it's not garrett or the 53 players currently on the roster.  He should resign as gm,  sit up in his press box,  sign checks and keep his mouth shut,  but that's just not gonna happen.  My only question i ask myself anymore with regard to the cowboys is whether or not i'll ever see them hoist another lombardi again before i'm 6 feet under myself.  The odds keep getting slimmer and slimmer.

4 hours ago, Stoney said:

When Amari Cooper is right, he’s a top 10 WR. When he’s off he’s as average as you can get. You paid Zeke. I think Dak’s shown enough you pay him. Amari? I’m not paying him what he wants to be paid.

No way I would pay Dak to be a below 500 team.   Pay but not even close to a max deal.  If he walks then he walks and find another.