Biden Wants Christians on Terror List for Opposing LGBTQ Agenda

RETIREDFAN1

11 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

This is why I have always stated that the Bible has been manipulated by men.  How many translations of the Bible are there, and how many of them are 100% correct ?   I read the King James version.  As I have stated in the past there are many books of the Bible that are mentioned, but were left out.  Why ?  The Prophets  of the Old Testament spoke with God, and they heard His voice, yet those books are not included ?  The most notable would be the Book of Nathan, and while many say that he was a lesser prophet, did he not succeed Samuel, and condemned David for his adulterous act with Bathsheba ?   He told David of how all that he owned would be taken from him if he did not repent.  I do not believe God has stopped talking to His chosen leaders on earth, and that they still hear His voice to lead His flock that is still on this earth today.  

Until our Savior returns and restores all order by vanquishing idiot and his followers will it all be done.  Christ has fulfilled all that is needed for us to be with our Father in Heaven.  All we have to do is have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ,  repent of our sins in His atoning blood, baptism for the remission of sins, laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring till the end.  While some say that it is tough keeping the commandment of the Most High God, we have been afforded the repentance process to remove them, and make our garments white as snow.  Sometimes, repentance can be a difficult process, but we can achieve it.  The celebration of Christmas is to celebrate the birth  of our Savior, which is the greatest gift God hath given to His children that He created in His image.   Our Elder Brother Jesus Christ can make us joint heirs along His side in the Kingdom of Heaven.  It is not through abominations and sin that we will inherit the Kingdom of God.  Repent and be Baptized.  We must be forgiving, but we are also directed to give guidance to those that have fallen, so that they may repent in the blood of our Savior.  We are never told in scriptures to accept sinful behavior as a norm as many desire today.  

Great post. 

On 12/20/2019 at 8:25 PM, DaveTV1 said:

This is why I have always stated that the Bible has been manipulated by men.  How many translations of the Bible are there, and how many of them are 100% correct ?   I read the King James version.  As I have stated in the past there are many books of the Bible that are mentioned, but were left out.  Why ?  The Prophets  of the Old Testament spoke with God, and they heard His voice, yet those books are not included ?  The most notable would be the Book of Nathan, and while many say that he was a lesser prophet, did he not succeed Samuel, and condemned David for his adulterous act with Bathsheba ?   He told David of how all that he owned would be taken from him if he did not repent.  I do not believe God has stopped talking to His chosen leaders on earth, and that they still hear His voice to lead His flock that is still on this earth today.  

Until our Savior returns and restores all order by vanquishing idiot and his followers will it all be done.  Christ has fulfilled all that is needed for us to be with our Father in Heaven.  All we have to do is have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ,  repent of our sins in His atoning blood, baptism for the remission of sins, laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring till the end.  While some say that it is tough keeping the commandment of the Most High God, we have been afforded the repentance process to remove them, and make our garments white as snow.  Sometimes, repentance can be a difficult process, but we can achieve it.  The celebration of Christmas is to celebrate the birth  of our Savior, which is the greatest gift God hath given to His children that He created in His image.   Our Elder Brother Jesus Christ can make us joint heirs along His side in the Kingdom of Heaven.  It is not through abominations and sin that we will inherit the Kingdom of God.  Repent and be Baptized.  We must be forgiving, but we are also directed to give guidance to those that have fallen, so that they may repent in the blood of our Savior.  We are never told in scriptures to accept sinful behavior as a norm as many desire today.  

The Holy Spirit has kept The Bible teachings pure and unchanged.....o ye of little faith.....those books that are not included were done away with BY the Holy Spirit......we have all that we need recorded for us.....any word for word translation is good.....

8 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

The Holy Spirit has kept The Bible teachings pure and unchanged.....o ye of little faith.....those books that are not included were done away with BY the Holy Spirit......we have all that we need recorded for us.....any word for word translation is good.....

So does that mean we should read the Queen James Bible ???  

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2019 at 3:56 AM, CarthDawg77 said:

This senile idiot is merely pandering to the lesbo/tranny/sexually ambiguous/fancyboy faction in a desperate to get votes.

”Fancyboy”.... REALLY, Colmes?🙄😡 You can say “####”, but WE get ####... That ain’t Right.

Yea but we still have to love them and pray them brother.

On 12/19/2019 at 10:46 AM, Youngcoach123 said:

Everyone believes the scripture but they all do it differently. Why is that? And who is right? You must be baptist.

God is not the author of confusion. There is one Lord, one Faith, one baptism, one God who is above all and through all. 

• Like 1

On 12/22/2019 at 9:49 AM, WestHardinfan1 said:

Not true they were done away by a council of men who thought the books were not politically safe for their congregations to read. Where did Jude get his revelation of Enochs testimony?,  or of the angels being bound in chains until judgement? The scripture makes mention of the book of Jasher twice. Once in second Samuel and again in Joshua. To say that God done away with these scriptures is very ignorant. Do you yet speak for God? Or do you yet council him? Try the spirit and see whether it be of God, and let your judgement be spiritual and not carnal.

1 hour ago, ChristInMe said:

Not true they were done away by a council of men who thought the books were not politically safe for their congregations to read. Where did Jude get his revelation of Enochs testimony?,  or of the angels being bound in chains until judgement? The scripture makes mention of the book of Jasher twice. Once in second Samuel and again in Joshua. To say that God done away with these scriptures is very ignorant. Do you yet speak for God? Or do you yet council him? Try the spirit and see whether it be of God, and let your judgement be spiritual and not carnal.

Jude got his revelation from the Holy Spirit....God did away with them because they were irrelevant or uninspired by Him......

16 minutes ago, ChristInMe said:

Have you even read the book of Enoch? Or just making statements that aren’t supported?

I've always wanted to, but have never seen one in any bookstore both Christian or secular.  I did find a book called the Gospel of Judas Iscariot.  I don't believe that it was written by him however.  In it he did not die by either way that the Bible tells us.  I think that he did try to repent, but many have disagreed with me on here in another thread.  You don't feel that much remorse for having betrayed the Savior to give the 30 pieces of silver to the Apostles, and then either hang himself from a tree as Matthew 27:5 states or did he fall headfirst and all of his bowels (innards) gushed out ?  While that could have been from being bloated while hanging it is not mentioned in Acts 1:18.  In that "gospel" he stated that he never believed in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, but only a prophet.