XFL Commissioner Says League Won’t Sign Kaepernick Due to High Contract Demands

ee3EYMe.gif

Do you know what this is? It's the world's smallest violin playing just for that overrated prima donna. 

As I've said on numerous occasions:

On 12/19/2017 at 8:18 AM, AKA said:

I don't care if they're hoodlums or preachers. That's not why I watch. They are entertainers. They have world-class athletic talent. THAT is why I watch them. I don't care if they're Republican, Democrat, Atheist, Muslim, or Martian. That's not why I watch football. Tim Tebow was working as a missionary in the offseason. Ray Lewis allegedly killed a guy. Troy Aikman was probably gay. Dan Marino was an arrogant jerk. I. DON'T. CARE. It's entertainment!

Who in the hell do these guys think they are? Matt Damon talking about sexual harrassment and Jimmy Kimmel lecturing me on healthcare. Yawn. Shut up and entertain me!

If Colin Kaepernick was running for office I'd care about his views on politics, just like if Mike Pence was the Dolphins' starting halfback I'd care about his 40 time. I don't watch CNN for their insight on the Oklahoma-Georgia matchup, and I don't watch ESPN to find out why Donald Trump is Hitler.

It's the same in the NFL.  He thinks he's a top 5 quarterback, when he hasn't proven it.  While I'm not a fan of Jimmy Garoppolo, he's done an amazing job with San Francisco.  As with all things, know what your value is.  He could be making at least $5 million a year, but he wants the big bucks that his talent and headaches don't deserve.