5A D1 UIL State Championship - Ryan vs Shadow Creek

Crawford

I ask myself , I said self and I knew it was me because it sounded like me and I am wearing my own underwear, do you think maybe Denton Ryann will come back and win this game? and then I think , well guess there is a chance since they finally made a touchdown with the offense but the defense is going to have to make a stop, and then they did, Denton back on offense after shadow creek punt.

7 minutes ago, covercity said:

I ask myself , I said self and I knew it was me because it sounded like me and I am wearing my own underwear, do you think maybe Denton Ryann will come back and win this game? and then I think , well guess there is a chance since they finally made a touchdown with the offense but the defense is going to have to make a stop, and then they did, Denton back on offense after shadow creek punt.

With the QB doing the slide job like that with his team trailing, no, they won’t. As I’m typing that, the Ryan defense gets them the ball back deep in SC territory. 

16 minutes ago, 88YoePride said:

The Panhandle is extra-north, like Canada is north, but the Arctic is extra-north. It's really West Oklahoma, but we own it. LOL!

No the panhandle is North Texas and it's not West Oklahoma, it's Texas.

10 minutes ago, VonG said:

No the panhandle is North Texas and it's not West Oklahoma, it's Texas.

Like I said - It's north, just extra-north. You can't say anything north of Dallas isn't north Texas. But the Panhandle is even more north, so it has its own designation. 

And I said "we own it", which means it's Texas. 

4 minutes ago, covercity said:

bad call,they should review bad calls like that, touchdown   gave to shadow creek

That was a game changing judgement call, but it was bad judgement and even worse if you was looking their offensive lineman pulled one of Ryan's defensive lineman down. Don't know if Ryan would have won the game but it sure took the change at a try away, I did notice their coach was giving that ref a earful 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wild74 said:

That was a game changing judgement call, but it was bad judgement and even worse if you was looking their offensive lineman pulled one of Ryan's defensive lineman down. Don't know if Ryan would have won the game but it sure took the change at a try

don't think Ryan would have won but would have been a closer game.