5A D1 UIL State Championship - Ryan vs Shadow Creek

Crawford

27 minutes ago, 88YoePride said:

Like I said - It's north, just extra-north. You can't say anything north of Dallas isn't north Texas. But the Panhandle is even more north, so it has its own designation. 

And I said "we own it", which means it's Texas. 

Dude where did I say anything north of Dallas is not north? I just said the panhandle is north Texas because that's the farthest you can go north and still be in Texas. Regardless of what they call it's still the most northern part of Texas.

2 minutes ago, VonG said:

Dude where did I  anything north of Dallas is not north? I just said the panhandle is north Texas because that's the farthest you can go north and still be in Texas. Regardless of what they call it's still the most northern part of Texas.

, lol  and your right

1 hour ago, covercity said:

This map isn't right, Houston is not that far east and Dallas is not even that far north, things are not even in the right place, who made this map ? lol

I think the descriptions on the map are a little to general because Beaumont isn't considered East Texas, but the placement of Houston and Dallas on this map are very accurate.

16 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

I think the descriptions on the map are a little to general because Beaumont isn't considered East Texas, but the placement of Houston and Dallas on this map are very accurate.

It might not be what we consider East Texas but it's definitely in the eastern part of Texas. It's more eastern than Tyler. Just more southern also.

• Like 1

I wouldn't consider this a choke job. They lost to a great team. A choke job is what JT did last year against Highland Park, Lee did against Lufkin, and what Lufkin did against Longview. These are choke jobs after being up big and losing in the last few minutes. They just lost tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, VonG said:

I wouldn't consider this a choke job. They lost to a great team. A choke job is what JT did last year against Highland Park, Lee did against Lufkin, and what Lufkin did against Longview. These are choke jobs after being up big and losing in the last few minutes. They just lost tonight. 

Yup

21 minutes ago, VonG said:

Forgot to add Cedar Hill to the list of choke jobs. They got to be kicking themselves in the but. It should have been them instead of Guyer playing against Westlake. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VonG said:

But they prove it everytime! They can’t win the big one. They shrink under pressure. Makes you wonder how good they really were this year. As I have said in previous posts years ago. They are one of the best regular season teams in the state.. 

16 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

But they prove it everytime! They can’t win the big one. They shrink under pressure. Makes you wonder how good they really were this year. As I have said in previous posts years ago. They are one of the best regular season teams in the state.. 

Every body can't win the big one. I rather have Ryan regular season record than JT regular season record year in and year out.

• Like 1