19. Whitesboro - Area Finalist

20. Shallowater - Area Finalist

21. Van Alstyne - Area Finalist

22. Crockett - Area Finalist

23. Dallas Madison - Area Finalist

24. Industrial - Regional Semifinalist

25. George West - Regional Semifinalist

Others: Denver City, Franklin, Jourdanton, Edna, Lago Vista, Jim Ned

I agree with this we were very young this season and undisciplined started 6 or 7 sophmore on both sides of the ball.... Next year we will be alot better and we dropped back down to d2 on top of that... I hope we schedule cameron next year in non district

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yoe09 said:

I will be releasing my preseason top 25 within the coming weeks.  All depends when I can collect all the data needed.  I think everyone knows who's going to be number 1. 

Grandview will still bring back some good players and started some underclassmen due to injuries.... Plus they bring back the 2 time defensive and offensive MVP and Offensive player of the year in 3a and the 6'7 DE/TE that has multi d1 offers... Give me Grandview to start #1 again

Guest Tiger03lb

I believe gv is losing 5/6 players on offense and 6/7 players on defense. They got #3, #1, and a few good receivers coming back on offense. Losing both rbs, a few wr's, and 2/3 linemen. Defense they are losing 2 or all 3 lb's, 2/3 d line and a corner. 

Koff is in the same boat as GV in the same positions we are losing. 

I wouldn't rank koff any higher than 5 next year, we are a top 10 team with key players coming back. That's my opinion on the ranking. 

I think this would be a good start to the top 5 next year

GV

GW

Brock

Pottsboro 

Koff

GW is returning a lot and only loses a few on their team.

Pottsboro only loses a few on both sides

1 minute ago, Tiger03lb said:

I believe gv is losing 5/6 players on offense and 6/7 players on defense. They got #3, #1, and a few good receivers coming back on offense. Losing both rbs, a few wr's, and 2/3 linemen. Defense they are losing 2 or all 3 lb's, 2/3 d line and a corner. 

Koff is in the same boat as GV in the same positions we are losing. 

I wouldn't rank koff any higher than 5 next year, we are a top 10 team with key players coming back. That's my opinion on the ranking. 

I think this would be a good start to the top 5 next year

GV

GW

Brock

Pottsboro 

Koff

GW is returning a lot and only loses a few on their team.

Pottsboro only loses a few on both sides

Unless I’m mistaken Potts loses a lot. They have a ton of seniors. Most importantly they lose almost every skill position player. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

Unless I’m mistaken Potts loses a lot. They have a ton of seniors. Most importantly they lose almost every skill position player. 

They are losing 2/3 wr's but they had a ridiculous amount of good recievers this year for any team and will have 2/3 good ones next year and they lose shope but bring back a sophomore rb that was decent, and lose 1 o linemen I believe. I could be wrong and they lose more on the defensive side but they also have a big junior class, I believe 18/20. They got the makings to have a good team next year. 

Sabine will be fine. We graduate a ton. Losing Mckinney will hurt but we have a replacement thats going to be pretty darn good. A lot will depend on district alignments, but we may be able to still compete for a playoff spot. I’m excited to see how young guys respond to the best season in program history. 

Whitney did have a good resume. Yes, if Whitney and Grandview play in the playoffs it would be a comfortable win, but that was the case with every team in region III this season.  You could potentially have someone like Bushland, Cameron, Columbus and Wall ahead of them and not really blink an eye.   

Guest Tiger03lb
46 minutes ago, Yoe09 said:

Whitney did have a good resume. Yes, if Whitney and Grandview play in the playoffs it would be a comfortable win, but that was the case with every team in region III this season.  You could potentially have someone like Bushland, Cameron, Columbus and Wall ahead of them and not really blink an eye.   

What's yoe bring back next year? I know you guys are losing rb. Maybe qb and wr? Maybe one or the other.

3 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

What's yoe bring back next year? I know you guys are losing rb. Maybe qb and wr? Maybe one or the other.

Cameron's losing a good senior class. The upcoming talent is there, but that is typical.   

Cameron has potential to be good in 2020, but should be better in 2021, and then even better in 2022.  

I don't see preseason top 10 right now, but somewhere in that 11-20 mark depending on the numbers statewide.  

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

We’ll make the playoffs about like y’all win state. 

Serious question..... What is goin on in Tatum? Yall were supposed to contend for state championships once yall dropped but in yalls 2nd year in 3a yall didnt even make the playoffs goin 3-7.... Is it coaching or kids just not buying in or what?

5 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Serious question..... What is goin on in Tatum? Yall were supposed to contend for state championships once yall dropped but in yalls 2nd year in 3a yall didnt even make the playoffs goin 3-7.... Is it coaching or kids just not buying in or what?

Idk. This was first year with brand new coaching staff.