Next year

Purpleforever

It’s been a heck of a year, congratulations to all the champions and runner ups on a great season. To bad somebody had to lose. As for next year, you better not shout, you better not cry, because Newton’s coming to town. LOL see y’all next year. No, I don’t know how good or bad them Eagles will be.

• Like 3

On 12/22/2019 at 11:46 AM, Purpleforever said:

Should be very interesting, I just wish there was better competition around here, plus I have no idea how good we are going to be. Time will tell. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all of smoaky.

Same here Purple. Everyone have a productive and blessed New year.

Refugio loses alot but if you would have told me quarterback was at 80 percent and starting offensive and defensive lineman that was all state was out for the game. then early in the game Mascorro the mr everything all state and on the field  best running back and the glue to the team would get hurt early.  I would have thought we were in serious trouble but others stepped up and the cats were fine.  Well those guys will be gone.  I thought Refugio would be way down in 2020 but not so sure now.

17 minutes ago, 88cat said:

Refugio loses alot but if you would have told me quarterback was at 80 percent and starting offensive and defensive lineman that was all state was out for the game. then early in the game Mascorro the mr everything all state and on the field  best running back and the glue to the team would get hurt early.  I would have thought we were in serious trouble but others stepped up and the cats were fine.  Well those guys will be gone.  I thought Refugio would be way down in 2020 but not so sure now.

Refugio attracts football families. I'm sure there will be some new additions that will make an impact.

I have no problems with this either. I have two sons 11 and 14 that I would like to find better opportunities for. I'm actually working on it. 

More families are doing this than ever and it's not just for sports. Its whatever activity their children excel in. 

10 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

I am excited with what the Dawgs bring back along with a very talented Freshmen and Sophomore class moving up. 
Let’s Go Dawgs🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

God Bless Coaches, Players, and Fans. 

HEY, your trophy count is lacking by one, because the Bulldogs are going to try to “Dominate for Eight”!!!!!!!!

Remember, our favorite trophy/ring/championship is always the next one! This coaching staff requires excellence from themselves and the players and it’s extraordinary how hard the coaches work in preparation for each season and each game within the season. The players do the same, it’s not normal for a high school program. The preparation and attention to detail by both coaches and players is something to admire and be proud of.

2 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

HEY, your trophy count is lacking by one, because the Bulldogs are going to try to “Dominate for Eight”!!!!!!!!

Remember, our favorite trophy/ring/championship is always the next one! This coaching staff requires excellence from themselves and the players and it’s extraordinary how hard the coaches work in preparation for each season and each game within the season. The players do the same, it’s not normal for a high school program. The preparation and attention to detail by both coaches and players is something to admire and be proud of.

Could not have said it any better. 

On 12/24/2019 at 1:26 AM, Gen7bloodline said:

Refugio attracts football families. I'm sure there will be some new additions that will make an impact.

I have no problems with this either. I have two sons 11 and 14 that I would like to find better opportunities for. I'm actually working on it. 

More families are doing this than ever and it's not just for sports. Its whatever activity their children excel in. 

True believe it or not i know a family that moved to Irving so there 2 girls could be in flower mound marching band its a big deal there.

• Like 1