The Offical 2020 Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread

Stoney

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Very versatile line. These guys are a little older. It’s nice having a honest to goodness mountain of a 1 tech clogging up the middle. I haven’t been this excited about the Cowboys in a long time.

Yea, me too! Especially on the Defensive side.

However, I'm still undecided on if I'm gonna even watch the NFL & Cowboys games this year. Depends on how the National Anthem "presentations" and BLM lovefest go. 🙄

19 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

Ehh...hate to see him injured. Especially so early. 

On the bright side, we'll get to see more of the rookie Gallimore. I'm excited for that. 

Have you seen video of him getting hurt? It was nothing. He steps back and blows out his quad. 

24 minutes ago, ComradeStoney said:

Have you seen video of him getting hurt? It was nothing. He steps back and blows out his quad. 

No I haven't. Non-contact injuries make me sick. Reminds me of Sean Lee several years back...blew out his knee during non-contact in OTAs I believe. 

30 minutes ago, TTman7 said:

No I haven't. Non-contact injuries make me sick. Reminds me of Sean Lee several years back...blew out his knee during non-contact in OTAs I believe. 

It blows my mind how the body just decides it’s time for a muscle to go. The worst noise I ever heard was a kid in high school getting his knee blown out. I wouldn’t wish that on nobody.

15 minutes ago, ComradeStoney said:

It blows my mind how the body just decides it’s time for a muscle to go. The worst noise I ever heard was a kid in high school getting his knee blown out. I wouldn’t wish that on nobody.

I hear ya! The body can be mysterious in injury sometimes. Thank goodness I was never injured when I played sports or physical activities. Only bumps, bruises, scrapes, and the occasional rung bell. 

20 hours ago, TTman7 said:

Dang!! Didnt see this coming. And don't understand it. I'm sure more information will come out shortly regarding their reasoning. Hhhmm 

Dallas was smart. Had language in the contract about his quad. Made $3m but missed out on $9m if he stayed healthy. Guess we are going to find out what Gallimore and Hill can do. If Randy Gregory could get reinstated (that’s a mess if you haven’t looked into it), you could run out him and Tank with Aldon at the 3T and Crawford at the 1T.

51 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Dallas was smart. Had language in the contract about his quad. Made $3m but missed out on $9m if he stayed healthy. Guess we are going to find out what Gallimore and Hill can do. If Randy Gregory could get reinstated (that’s a mess if you haven’t looked into it), you could run out him and Tank with Aldon at the 3T and Crawford at the 1T.

1 hour ago, Raiderfan7000 said:

One year contract and he got hurt . Looks bad but that is business unfortunately. 

Well, yea my understanding was he originally signed a 3yr $18m contract. That's why it surprised me at first.  

Then when I read about the contractual language regarding the quad, it made business sense. I'm okay with the release now. 

Yea, RG is getting screwed around by Goodell. That's wrong.