Tenaha Holiday Hoops Classic - Tournament Schedule

HulaKat

14 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

If there’s a better concession stand out there show me. Until then this one wins. 

C25517D7-B5A2-4FD7-A278-1666C6B777E2.jpeg

You can’t get a shrimp plate for $9 at a seafood joint. And the food is not only reasonably priced, it’s dang good. The chef got his stuff together. 

8 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

You can’t get a shrimp plate for $9 at a seafood joint. And the food is not only reasonably priced, it’s dang good. The chef got his stuff together. 

Boy that cook is named Catfish. He knows Hayseed, Doomer and SloppyJoe

8 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Speaking of, you see them slaps around the SEC? I heard Doomer was trying to break in a new revenuer the hard way. 

Yep. And that SEC is the nicest place I've been that don't demand folks wear shirts under their overalls or mandatory shoes.

How bout those fire breathing Shelbyville Dragons!! They were gassed at the end but advance to the finals. . . Amazingly and sadly at the same time Jordan Boykins is playing with a torn ACL!! 

IMHO despite the loss of Ferguson, Allen and the Boykins injury  this particular squad is still very much a threat to win state. They are extremely scrappy!! And our coach David Schmitt is in a league of his own. Earning career win #600 tonight!!! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gen7bloodline said:

How bout those fire breathing Shelbyville Dragons!! They were gassed at the end but advance to the finals. . . Amazingly and sadly at the same time Jordan Boykins is playing with a torn ACL!! 

IMHO despite the loss of Ferguson, Allen and the Boykins injury  this particular squad is still very much a threat to win state. They are extremely scrappy!! And our coach David Schmitt is in a league of his own. Earning career win #600 tonight!!! 

That 600th win didn't come easy. Them Academy folks left nail marks on that win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Just seen where the Buckley kid had 40 for S’ville. Very good team with good players. 

Tatum’s sophomores are more than holding their own against good teams this season. 

He is a 4 year starter, 2 time 1st team all state, and state tourney MVP last year. 

He was gassed last night as Tatum pretty much double and triple teamed him from the time he got off the bus until he got back on it. Using about 6 different players! At the very end he was out of gas and a few other players stepped up or Tatum would have won.

Boykins is also a 2 time 1st team all state player and one of the best 3 point shooters in the state when healthy.

2 hours ago, SloppyJoe said:

Oh yep Tatum. And they're young too. Eagles are all 10th and 11th graders! That was an awesome show!

Yes, I was very impressed with Tatum's young team!! They wore us down with their depth and probably would have beat us if #23 hadn't fouled out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LTPride said:

Academy over Shelbyville 62-60, very impressed with the Academy team in this tournament

It was a great game. My scrappy Dragons missed too many easy shots early but were very impressive fighting back from 15 down. . We will be a tough out for anybody in 2a. 

Academy is a good 3a team. No doubt.