Top 10 Div 1 Div 2 in 4A in 2020

powerlifter

there Div 1 let me make myself clear straight Div 2 I was talking about as for PG lost  a lot in the line on both sides of the ball so its been said on other programs rebuild like other teams 4 are 5 will not get it  there are so many other teams in D1 are in the same boat as PG in 2020

Pleasant Grove will have 5 guys of the front 7 on defense that will win a lot of games for them if the other 17 starters are just average 4A players.  
And of course those 5 can play offense as well, so P G will definitely be a top 15 team and probably a top 5 team. 

• Like 1

Argyle jumped Carthage early in the year based on the win at La Vega...but towards about Week 9 or so they really started showing signs of being flawed....I said it on TepAndStepp multiple times...Argyle's got a knack for peaking early....they are not a team I want to play Week 1-4..

20 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Argyle jumped Carthage early in the year based on the win at La Vega...but towards about Week 9 or so they really started showing signs of being flawed....I said it on TepAndStepp multiple times...Argyle's got a knack for peaking early....they are not a team I want to play Week 1-4..

Argyle always peaks early, they do it every year. I don’t understand that. It’s almost as if they regress throughout the year.

There are other teams who always improve throughout the year, Argyle does not seem to be ones of those teams. 

23 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Nor in any other sport.

• Stinks 1

16 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Argyle always peaks early, they do it every year. I don’t understand that. It’s almost as if they regress throughout the year.

There are other teams who always improve throughout the year, Argyle does not seem to be ones of those teams. 

I dont think they regress I just think a lot of folks are improving as the year goes along and Argyle is kind of a finished product by Week 4

2 hours ago, MattStepp said:

I dont think they regress I just think a lot of folks are improving as the year goes along and Argyle is kind of a finished product by Week 4

This. It’s not that they get bad all of the sudden. It’s just that other teams seem to improve more. But Argyle has been in a tough spot too with Carthage and La Vega in DI. 2 teams that have just been so dominant, especially in the playoffs. And 2 teams that win ball games in the trenches. Argyle is still a top 3 program. It’s just the 2 ahead of them have been on a tear the last 5 years. That game in 2015 between Argyle and La Vega was anybody’s game. But since then the playoff games not real competitive.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:40 PM, HearEmaGrowlin said:

1. Carthage

2. PG

3. Wimberly

4. Celina

5. Silsbee

6. WO-S

7. China Spring

8. Jasper 

9. Gilmer

10. Glen Rose

I think Gilmer should be at number 5. 
I think they bring back a bunch. 
DII will be good with the drop downs. 
The Dawgs will be a legit contender for number 8 with what they having coming back, add in a very talented freshmen and sophomore class. I forgot, the best high school football coach and staff in the state. 

• Like 1