3. Wimberly

4. Celina

5. Silsbee

6. WO-S

7. China Spring

8. Jasper 

9. Gilmer

10. Glen Rose

The bulldogs are well coached. Maybe the best in the state as far and coaching.  That being said great talant does matter.  You can make a round or two with great coaching, but a great bunch of kids come in cycles.  If not there is something un natural

On 12/25/2019 at 9:28 PM, cotton84 said:

Pleasant Grove will have 5 guys of the front 7 on defense that will win a lot of games for them if the other 17 starters are just average 4A players.  
And of course those 5 can play offense as well, so P G will definitely be a top 15 team and probably a top 5 team. 

I think you should note PG's new quarterback will be very good, and it's possible the running backs will be just as good. I won't be surprised if PG makes another run at state.

8 hours ago, BearFan13 said:

Unless it’s just been a big ole rumor then I think it’s been set in stone for quite awhile now. I’ve heard next year in Gilmer year after in Gladewater 

Some schools that should play no matter what and this is one. Most schools have at least one game that they should always play no matter the classification.