LSU vs. Clemson

RETIREDFAN1

LSU vs. Clemson  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

2 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Did they change the defenseless receivers rules?

I feel like I’ve seen way less than that get called.

Absolutely. I was shocked after what I’ve seen called the last few years that it wasn’t called. 

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

I think that was one of those "judgement" type calls.......and I didn't see anything wrong the d-back actually did there.

I agree.  The d back was already in motion to make the tackle, would have been very difficult to have avoided the contact.

Definitely some defensive adjustments will have to be made by Clemson at halftime.  They just let this game get more than one score out of reach with that last defensive series. The PI mistake on 3rd and 19 was the key to that score happening for LSU.  

LSU     28

Clemson  17

Halftime

13 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

I have not been impressed with Lawrence throwing the ball so far. 

He’s got potential, but I have never seen why people have anointed him the greatest nfl prospect of all time. He’s got the tools, the size, the athletic ability, but he just doesn’t actually play the position like someone with the hype he has. He’s not near accurate enough to get the praise he gets imo. He’s had one of the best WR groups in America on a team that’s vastly more talented than everyone they play not in the playoffs, and his film and stats still do not show someone who is looked at in the light he’s looked at to me. Great player, but not what he’s made out to be.