2020 NFL Head Coaching Carousel

Stoney

5 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

Here's a funny comparison for you...

Matt Rhule only spent 3 seasons with Baylor. One of those, he only won 1 game. And yet, he still had the same winning percentage at Baylor as Jason Garrett. 

I heard today that they actually came to Waco to talk to him, and made the offer.  He called up the Giants and told them how much they were going to pay him, and they wouldn't match or exceed the offer.  It should be interesting how he fares in Carolina especially with the Cam Newton fiasco.  He worked a miracle on the Brazos though, and I give him credit for that.  

4 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I heard today that they actually came to Waco to talk to him, and made the offer.  He called up the Giants and told them how much they were going to pay him, and they wouldn't match or exceed the offer.  It should be interesting how he fares in Carolina especially with the Cam Newton fiasco.  He worked a miracle on the Brazos though, and I give him credit for that.  

Well, he's got McCaffrey... 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:06 AM, 1jacket said:

Me either, if I was going for college coaches he wouldn't have been my pick. But we will see how he pans out in the NFL.

He rebuilt Temple and then rebuilt Baylor after that fiasco. Yes he won one game that first year at Baylor but he literally had to start from scratch. Great hire and the Giants wouldn't match the Carolina offer.