WestHardinfan1

NFC WILDCARD: Seahawks @ Eagles

Seattle @ Philadelphia  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Philadelphia Eagles

Seahawks handely

I would pull for Seattle, but I don't like Pete Carroll. But the Eagles are too sorry to win anything unless it's in the NFC East.

Seahawks by at least 14

I HATE the iggles....but...I'm picking the iggles. I don't want them to, and really hope they get blown out by Seattle. 

But, It's the Cowboys luck that the eagles will get hot and rattle off a couple of lucky wins and get to the NFC Championship Game, maybe even the SB (didnt say they'd win). 

🙄

Seattle wins prolly bout 34-10. Looks  like a Superbowl team till they lose by the same margin in the very next round.

We can’t vote for a tie or a earthquake to swallow both teams up? I hate the Seahawks. I really, really hate the Iggles. Give me Seattle 3-2.

Seahawks 17

Eagles 9

final

All wild card games this weekend was a bit of a surprise, but not in this game. Only thing surprising was I figured Seattle would've won by more.

Wentz gets hurt as usual and they traded Foles and he got benched in Jacksonville .

43 minutes ago, Crawford said:

All wild card games this weekend was a bit of a surprise, but not in this game. Only thing surprising was I figured Seattle would've won by more.

I was only surprised by the Vikings win over New Orleans, but we saw that two years ago.  I wasn't surprised at all with the Titans beating the Patriots.  Derrick Henry is the new "Beast Mode", and Marshawn should hang up his cleats again.  11 rushes for 12 yards proves that even Jim Brown couldn't have come back with the Raiders when that was hyped by SI back in the day :  https://www.amazon.com/Jim-Brown-Oakland-Illustrated-December/dp/B01FN87G3C .  That's for the  younglings that don't remember.  

On 12/30/2019 at 9:05 PM, Rabbs63 said:

The two playoff teams with the most injuries.  This is a tossup since being played in Philly.

And then the Eagles had one more injury... 

• Like 1