The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
intheknow

14-3A Boys Basketball

9 hours ago, NATUREBOY98 said:

Atlanta is the clear favorite. I believe they have a 6’10” OU recruit leading the way. 

Not quite 6’10 but he’s up there. Uncommitted as well. OU though is one of his offers though. 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Not quite 6’10 but he’s up there. Uncommitted as well. OU though is one of his offers though. 

Seen a pick of him in OU gear so I assumed. Talked to his dad last year at Pewitt and he said he was 6’10”. Parents may exaggerate some though. He has a half brother in New Boston. He’s a tall drink of water too. 

The young man from Atlanta is just a jr and is being recruited by several D1 schools.  

Atlanta probably won’t lose another game until the playoffs, however this team is capable of winning it all.

He's listed at 6-9, 190 pounds and has 14 to 16 offers which include SMU, Stephen F. Austin, Tulsa, Oklahoma, Alabama, Oklahoma State, Texas, Texas A&M, USC, UCLA and more that I cannot remember offhand.

Can anyone in this district put up a fight with Atlanta? Want to come check them out but not interested in watching a blowout. 

4 hours ago, harry7 said:

Anyone know the standings in this one?

Atlanta 7-0

Dekalb 5-2

New Boston 4-2

Hooks 4-3

How did this district shake out behind Atlanta? Word I got last night is that Winnsboro will play Hooks in the first round

Don't see more than one win from this district in playoffs. Hopefully the weak district doesn't hurt ATL. 

I believe Dekalb have a very good shot at Mt. Vernon being they already beat them this year.