intheknow

On 1/17/2020 at 10:33 PM, Eagleborn said:

Heard the girls game was pretty good. 

Girls game was very good. Tatum made the plays to win in the end. EF helped them a lot with careless turnovers but Tatum made the shots when they got the ball off the turnovers. 

I feel bad for EF's boys basketball coach. The guy tries hard and coaches hard but he is in a bad situation talent wise. There isn't a kid on EF's team that is a basketball player. The Smith kid is quick and athletic but he is a football player on the basketball court. But I will give EF credit, they play hard until the buzzer.  

7 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Tatum 94

OC 30

Eagleborn you going to get Not to Old upset posting that score. You know he is too old to get upset.

I know you posted a lower score than they made not wanting to upset him, but you should have cut it more.

ore city did get in to double digits the second quarter with 12 points.

Eagles still have a District average score after 6 games of 101.5

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Not really. The girls are. Handed Tatum it’s only district L. First one in a while. 

Who replaced Bri Mitchell as the leader on the girls team? Big shoes to fill. I'm sure they are missing her. She was a baller. 

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Tatum's average margin of victory is 58 points in district. They gonna be rowdy this year, but regionals gonna be hard to get out of. Tatum gonna be hell next year when they are all seniors and juniors. 

They should all give up football and focus on basketball. 🤣

11 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

They should all give up football and focus on basketball. 🤣

Lol, doubt that. Hope we can put it all together next year in football. A lot of talent. Just couldn't get it to click last season. Allison gonna be a monster at RB his senior year. And adding the NFL pedigree RB will only help the backfield.