The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
intheknow

15-3A Boys Basketball

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Anyone going to homecoming? 

Y’all have homecoming for basketball too?

34 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

When I was in school and got sent to the office, they called that my Homecoming. 

55 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

When I was in school and got sent to the office, they called that my Homecoming. 

😂😂😂

4 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Something new Carr is starting. First year for it. 

“We want to make sure that everyone has spread the word about this Friday’s Tatum Hoops Homecoming as the Eagles and Lady Eagles host the Daingerfield Tigers in District 15-3A play. 

We want anyone and everyone associated with Tatum Hoops in attendance. Previous players, coaches, statisticians, videographers, managers, trainers, cheerleaders, Go Livas, those guys in green suits, you name it, WE WANT YOU!

This is the First Annual Hoops Homecoming, it’s time to come back and see what you have helped build. 

TRADITION NEVER QUITS! 

Please tag this page Friday night and use the hashtag #tatumhoopshc when posting your picture. We plan on having a banner for you you take you pictures in front of. 

Check back tomorrow for more details on Friday night’s activities!

#ibelieve #tatumeagles”

19 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Something new Carr is starting. First year for it. 

“We want to make sure that everyone has spread the word about this Friday’s Tatum Hoops Homecoming as the Eagles and Lady Eagles host the Daingerfield Tigers in District 15-3A play. 

We want anyone and everyone associated with Tatum Hoops in attendance. Previous players, coaches, statisticians, videographers, managers, trainers, cheerleaders, Go Livas, those guys in green suits, you name it, WE WANT YOU!

This is the First Annual Hoops Homecoming, it’s time to come back and see what you have helped build. 

TRADITION NEVER QUITS! 

Please tag this page Friday night and use the hashtag #tatumhoopshc when posting your picture. We plan on having a banner for you you take you pictures in front of. 

Check back tomorrow for more details on Friday night’s activities!

#ibelieve #tatumeagles”

I'm short and i wasn't a hooper, but was a 1st generation Go Liva. If you played us and were a starter in the Jayme Bradley era when we lost to Everman in the finals in the 02-03 season.....chances are, I flipped up a newspaper while you were being introduced 😂. Go Livas section was huge back then lol. 100 plus students and all you saw in front of you while you were being introduced to the floor was a wall of newspapers. Lol.....still got my shirt somehwhere. Though, it might be a little tight on me now 😂

#GoLivas #03

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 7:26 AM, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Fortnite must be updating. 

👀

😂😂😂 

Tatum beat DF 86-33...

On the girls side DF beat Tatum and that basically locks district for the Tigers. 

Jefferson 66 New Diana 30

Ore City 54 Hughes Springs 52 (2OT)

On 1/22/2020 at 6:23 PM, Bclove05 said:

They should all give up football and focus on basketball. 🤣

Meh. This is an athletic group.  The difference I think is consistency.  Carr has been here for years for basketball, minus 2 years he went to work in the oilfield.  The football guys have had a new coach every year practically.  The sophomore group have had a different head coach every year since 7th grade.  Hopefully some consistency there will help get football back on track.  Plus football was super young, too.  No seniors on the basketball team and only 4-5 in football.

On the girls side, E Allen of Tatum passed 1,500 points scored for career. Ended game with 35. 

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Tatum 118 ND 43

Almost exactly as the EF score lol.

42 minutes ago, 1jacket said:

Almost exactly as the EF score lol.

EF was 117 District average after 8 games 101+

Jefferson in Jefferson Friday

Jefferson best Tatum. 

IMO Tatum needed this. 

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Jefferson best Tatum. 

IMO Tatum needed this. 

A good wake up call is always a good thing. IMO

4 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

A good wake up call is always a good thing. IMO

Jeffy can play too. I’m pretty confident our district will go 2-2 in bi district. I didn’t go to game because I’m on my hitch but I’ve been told by a few that the atmosphere in Jefferson was something else. 

10 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Jeffy can play too. I’m pretty confident our district will go 2-2 in bi district. I didn’t go to game because I’m on my hitch but I’ve been told by a few that the atmosphere in Jefferson was something else. 

Jefferson’s usually a tough place play.

5 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Jefferson’s usually a tough place play.

We’ll get them in tie breaker..... maybe somewhere where their players aren’t talking about family reunions with officials and high fiving them after game and speaking to each other on first name basis. Lol