g

intheknow

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 1:24 PM, Greezychef said:

100% agree with this statement.   

Gonna be a bloodbath for 2nd to 4th place with several good teams sitting home for playoffs.   

Best damn district in the state top to bottom any classification.   

I think so too.  It's going to be entertaining over the next few weeks.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:21 AM, hunter92 said:

Garrison is in the mix this year.  Best team we've had in years.  They play hard.

We play Garrison tomorrow. No disrespect with my earlier prediction I just haven't seen them play. 

A couple of our varsity boys were speaking highly of Garrison today. They won't be taken lightly!'

13 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

We play Garrison tomorrow. No disrespect with my earlier prediction I just haven't seen them play. 

A couple of our varsity boys were speaking highly of Garrison today. They won't be taken lightly!'

None taken at all.  I know Shelbyville is the real deal.  I'm excited to get to watch ya'll play tonight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gen7Dragon said:

We won but the game sure felt a lot closer than the actual score. Garrison is in the hunt for sure.

Man y’all are exciting to watch and can score in bunches.  I can’t remember Buckley missing a layup when he drove to the basket.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hunter92 said:

Man y’all are exciting to watch and can score in bunches.  I can’t remember Buckley missing a layup when he drove to the basket.

Scoring in bunches and stifling perimeter defense makes us hard to play and fun to watch. I've watched practice and it's amazing as well. Tenacious and precise! 

We are lucky to have coach Schmitt! 

37 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Scoring in bunches and stifling perimeter defense makes us hard to play and fun to watch. I've watched practice and it's amazing as well. Tenacious and precise! 

We are lucky to have coach Schmitt! 

Yes very lucky 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

This one came down to the wire huh? 😂 I haven't seen Joaquin play but they have athletes I know. Always do but I don't think basketball is a big priority over there? Just my opinion.

Basketball is a huge priority at Joaquin . It actually is right behind the girl’s volleyball team and boys soccer.

• LOL! 2

20 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Shelbyville vs. Tenaha Friday night in Tenaha. Thoughts? 

This should be a good one!  I expect the Dragons to win it, but they need to bring their A game.  Tenaha has the players to win against anyone on a given night.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hunter92 said:

This should be a good one!  I expect the Dragons to win it, but they need to bring their A game.  Tenaha has the players to win against anyone on a given night.

I agree. Last year I think we had the upper hand but I see this year as being a very close match. Possibly a split on the season.