g

intheknow

1 hour ago, Greezychef said:

I'd imagine its gonna be a hoot nanny,  sadly I'll be at work.   

I bet the Gary folks gonna enjoy getting exposed to a little diversity in the big city.

Garrison played one of the sloppiest games I have ever seen on a basketball court against Gary ... they made unforced turnover after unforced turnover throwing passes they had no business trying ... they literally gave the game away with their long range bad fast break passes ... it was hard to watch ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

2 hours ago, BlueBlood99 said:

Coach Cloudy truly one of the good guys in the profession. Great coach as well 

I was extremely impressed with Garrison! To include their fans and the spirit they brought everytime we played them. Fans don't win games but a good highly spirited fan base can make a difference. 

On 2/29/2020 at 3:06 PM, KirtFalcon said:

Garrison played one of the sloppiest games I have ever seen on a basketball court against Gary ... they made unforced turnover after unforced turnover throwing passes they had no business trying ... they literally gave the game away with their long range bad fast break passes ... it was hard to watch ....

I was really surprised with the results of the game. No disrespect to Gary but I expected Garrison to win by 10 plus. 

5 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Three of the four teams from one district! Reminds me of back in 03 when Garrison and SA came out of this district and both won state football titles.  2a D1 and D2. That same year Shelbyville went to the 3rd round!  

I believe Shelbyville made that run in ‘01. Lost to Mart. Timpson was the other playoff team from the Garrison/ SA district, and they lost to Garrison in regional finals. Only three teams made the playoffs at the time. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I believe Shelbyville made that run in ‘01. Lost to Mart. Timpson was the other playoff team from the Garrison/ SA district, and they lost to Garrison in regional finals. Only three teams made the playoffs at the time. 

That's correct ....

• Like 1

14 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

I'm getting old. Lol  SA and Garrison did win state in 03 I'm pretty sure? They were in the  same district but Garrison went in D1 and SA D2.

23 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

I'm getting old. Lol  SA and Garrison did win state in 03 I'm pretty sure? They were in the  same district but Garrison went in D1 and SA D2.

They did both win, but it was opposite.  SA won D1 and Garrison won D2.

2 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Garrison was D2 

SA was D1

Garrison also beat SA that year ... undisputed 2A champ

That was before the UIL changed all the classification designations.  Those championships were won in what is now 3A ....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

And SA fires their coach right after lol

Yes, he was a real card ... lol ....  the refs couldn't keep him off the field during the game .... 😂

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama