Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums
Sign in to follow this  
intheknow

22-2A Boys Basketball

Recommended Posts

On 3/4/2020 at 10:39 AM, bigj said:

Going to be a good regional tournament! I’ll say this is the best Grapeland team since 2014 squad. 

Come on now😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Sandie55555 said:

Come on now😂

This team is better then the last three teams that made it to the regional finals and the last time we went to state!!!  Now this team would not be able to play with the team that went to state in 2014. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, bigj said:

This team is better then the last three teams that made it to the regional finals and the last time we went to state!!!  Now this team would not be able to play with the team that went to state in 2014. 

They beat slocum by 6 and rosebud Lott hy 12-13 this team isn’t better than the last years team that lost to shelbyville in the regional finals the last two years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This teams down fall is they shoot themselves in to close games!   They will shoot the three ball after one pass over and over again letting the weaker opponent stay in the game. Basically playing street ball and just playing around with the weaker teams.. But when they play good teams they have taken care of business. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grapeland 19 Tenaha 19 after one. Energy levels extremely high! Neither team pressing though. I'm surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Grapeland 38 Tenaha 34 at the half. 

38-35

Seems like the game is going by very quickly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greezychef said:

38-35

Seems like the game is going by very quickly 

Yes, they are letting them play for sure. Not many whistles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minute game delay. Emotions very high. Tenaha superintendent escorted out of the gym 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grapeland 54

Tenaha 51

end 3rd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be some entertaining facebook post floating around right now. A lot of live cameras going around during the argument 😂

Grapeland 59 Tenaha 51 5:30 left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

8 minute game delay. Emotions very high. Tenaha superintendent escorted out of the gym 😂

Why did he get escorted out of the gym?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Why did he get escorted out of the gym?

Not sure? There was a tech called on Tenaha and a big argument ensued to include the Tenaha faithful fans that are always courtside. . Finally they ejected him. . He was mad! 

 

A great game but it's starting to slip away for Tenaha. . Grapeland 73 Tenaha 59 under 2 minutes. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grapeland misses a lot of threes!! Keep driving!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grapeland is legit. The best team I've seen from them in a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigj said:

Grapeland misses a lot of threes!! Keep driving!

They make up for it with hustle and rebounding. They are great in transition! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

Not sure? There was a tech called on Tenaha and a big argument ensued to include the Tenaha faithful fans that are always courtside. . Finally they ejected him. . He was mad! 

 

A great game but it's starting to slip away for Tenaha. . Grapeland 73 Tenaha 59 under 2 minutes. 

Tenaha fans getting animated? Ya don't say...

That's one fan bat I always felt belonged with the Houston Country elite when it came to um passion...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grapeland 83

Tenaha 67

final

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, topher805 said:

Tenaha fans getting animated? Ya don't say...

That's one fan bat I always felt belonged with the Houston Country elite when it came to um passion...

They take their sports serioisly! We are long time neighbors and rivals. . Over the years there have been a lot of intense exchanges.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

8 minute game delay. Emotions very high. Tenaha superintendent escorted out of the gym 😂

Lmao. Maybe he’ll get on in a bit and give us the run down on what had happened. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gen7Dragon said:

They take their sports serioisly! We are long time neighbors and rivals. . Over the years there have been a lot of intense exchanges.

Agreed. I knew anytime I was covering a sporting event with Tenaha involved it was going to be loud and electric. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I just seen the video of the Tenaha guy get right into Grapeland Superintendent face multiple times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bigj said:

Yeah I just seen the video of the Tenaha guy get right into Grapeland Superintendent face multiple times. 

Just saw the video too. Tenaha sup was HOT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, bigj said:

Yeah I just seen the video of the Tenaha guy get right into Grapeland Superintendent face multiple times. 

Where is video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...