Pre-Season Baseball Poll

Jrock123

16 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Sabine plays @ Kilgore tonight. There is some excitement about Sabines team this year. I’m interested in seeing how they do against Kilgore

Well Sabine will be the first victim for Kilgore's ace pitcher Hampton. Everyone thought he was good last year wait until they see him for his senior season. The young man is absolutely remarkable he definitely got better with all his pitching mechanics. He can sling the fire out of that ball!!

• Stinks 1

30 minutes ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Well Sabine will be the first victim for Kilgore's ace pitcher Hampton. Everyone thought he was good last year wait until they see him for his senior season. The young man is absolutely remarkable he definitely got better with all his pitching mechanics. He can sling the fire out of that ball!!

That’s ok. I don’t expect a win by any means. It will be good for our guys to see some still competition. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

That’s ok. I don’t expect a win by any means. It will be good for our guys to see some still competition. 

Well said. 

I'm just super excited for this season to get started we are hoping for good things to continue on the baseball field like last year. Hopefully they pickup where they left off last year.

2 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Well said. 

I'm just super excited for this season to get started we are hoping for good things to continue on the baseball field like last year. Hopefully they pickup where they left off last year.

I heard Sabine won 7-6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

I heard Sabine won 7-6

Congrats to Sabine, they are going to be really good this year. Kilgore did not pitch Hampton. They pitched Johnson and a Sophomore, I didn’t catch his name. Kilgore looked a little sloppy at times, but they had a few playing that I wouldn’t expect will play much once the season gets rolling. Kilgore looked flat all night though so hopefully they will get those things corrected. Baseball is a crazy game, Sabine has a lot to be excited about. Good luck to the Cardinals this season. East Texas should be well represented again this year.

On 2/25/2020 at 8:42 PM, Bclove05 said:

I heard Sabine won 7-6

Congrats to Sabine they absolutely proved me wrong but I thought Hampton was going to pitch. Heard coach Lafitte was trying some different things out that obviously didn't work out. But hey I'm gonna look at it just like last season Kilgore lost their first gm to LE and they only finished with 5 wins all year and we know how Kilgore finished. So hopefully Kilgore will get it going pretty quick.

2 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Congrats to Sabine they absolutely proved me wrong but I thought Hampton was going to pitch. Heard coach Lafitte was trying some different things out that obviously didn't work out. But hey I'm gonna look at it just like last season Kilgore lost their first gm to LE and they only finished with 5 wins all year and we know how Kilgore finished. So hopefully Kilgore will get it going pretty quick.

We have a lot of sophomores that have played travel baseball most of their life. I have not personally seen them play but i know people are excited the next few years of baseball 

On 2/27/2020 at 4:02 PM, WhoamI97539 said:

7 wins lol. And were 3 outs away from sweeping Kilgore in the 1st round. Weird season. 

The Leopards are 3-0 right now though 

• Like 1